AA State Tournament Predictions?

Uknow

I would not count out Harpeth. They are probably one of the most complete if not the most complete team out there. I was not a believer a few weeks ago but i am now.

What makes Harpeth so impressive? I know they have a terrific scorer in Mendenhall, but are they an outstanding defensive team? A lot of pressure defense or do they just try to out-score everyone?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes Harpeth so impressive? I know they have a terrific scorer in Mendenhall, but are they an outstanding defensive team? A lot of pressure defense or do they just try to out-score everyone?

There defense is better than the first time I saw them. When they need to play they do. They know how to win and that is what matters.

Edited by coolview

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine:

Quarter-finals:

DCA over Jackson Northside

Harpeth over Elizabethton

Austin East over Martin Westview

Loretto over Upperman

Semi-finals:

Harpeth over DCA

Loretto over Austin East

Championship:

Loretto over Harpeth

2 of my 8 are gone and the regionals aren't even over with yet. Will any of the rest be gone today? Who do ya'll think will be there now? Who's West Tn picking now? OC? Hillcrest? I'm sticking with my dream, although I think today's game will be very tough against Ezell-Harding in the regional semi's.

Go Loretto Lady Mustangs!

2 of my 8 are gone and the regionals aren't even over with yet. Will any of the rest be gone today? Who do ya'll think will be there now? Who's West Tn picking now? OC? Hillcrest? I'm sticking with my dream, although I think today's game will be very tough against Ezell-Harding in the regional semi's.

Go Loretto Lady Mustangs!

Should be North Side and Hillcrest.......but as we all know upsets happen. :thumb: I said it months ago and I am sticking to it, it is Austin-East's to lose. Should be a very entertaining state tournament to say the least.......

Harpeth is my dark horse......they have looked like a team on a mission lately and have the athletes on the perimeter to at least compete with A-E's.

Edited by heavyd

Quarterfinals

Westview over Livingston

Harpeth over Elizabethton

Jackson North Side over Austin East

Upperman over Chester Co.

Semifinals

Westview over Harpeth

Jackson North Side over Upperman

Championship

Westview over Jackson North Side

CLASS AA will have a STRONG FIELD.... I really believe it is WIDE OPEN

I agree just replace Chester County with McNairy and Westview with Obion County Central

Outside of one post, no one seems to thin Ezell-Harding will be much of a threat. I'm just curious how you can count out a team that only has 2 losses all season. I also say that Harpeth is a threat, great shooters, incredible D.

Beat Loretto and you will earn some respect. If you loose, you will hear "I told you so" for the next eight months.

I'm betting on the latter.

Outside of one post, no one seems to thin Ezell-Harding will be much of a threat. I'm just curious how you can count out a team that only has 2 losses all season. I also say that Harpeth is a threat, great shooters, incredible D.

Hope you're right about Harpeth, NCS. This seems to be their year, but anything can happen on any night...that's why they play the games!

GO LADY INDIANS!