wHOS GON BE NEXT YEARS TOP 5 IN STATE

JTRIM

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE A RUNNER FOR STATE THIS YEAR. PERSONALLY I BELIEVE FAYETTE ACADEMY IS ONE ... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF OTHER GOOD UPCOMING TEAMS IN 1A IS.? AND WHY THEY'LL BE THERE

Jo Byrns went 13-1 last year. They have the team to be as good or better than they were last year. They lost their Qb and a few other players. The defense will be better than they were last year, and they were pretty good last year. The key to the offense is going to be how well the new QB will be able to pass. They may have to rely more on the run this year. But all the backs return from last year and they are good. Its going to be another good year for Jo Byrns football. I'm looking foward to it.

Don't forget about Mt. Pleasant. I hear thier weight room workouts this winter is off the chart. Ohh yea they have the best running back in the state (1A) for the next two years. Jo Byrns and Collinwood can both agree to that. I see MP going undeafeted in region 6 and having another great showdown with JB in the Jungle.

about the best running back in the state in class

A for 2 years I agree with that providing that you guys have some more big ole lineman to make just a little hole for him to squeak thru. you guys had an awsome team didnt yall lose alot of talented starters there are some big shoes to fill with the ones that left. i think JO BYRNS will be in the hunt for reigon title again and hopefully we will meet you guys again in the third round. JB will be rock solid great size good speed

1# friendship academy 2#fayette academy 3#jackson christian 4#jobyrns 5#collinwood

Season 06 has already started in T.C... were just re-loading, by two-a-days end we will be down to our normal 27 - 30 players. I'm not saying they can get to the "BIG" dance yet, but I can sure say they will be in the mix of things come play off time. So don't count them out yet...

Season 06 has already started in T.C... were just re-loading, by two-a-days end we will be down to our normal 27 - 30 players. I'm not saying they can get to the "BIG" dance yet, but I can sure say they will be in the mix of things come play off time. So don't count them out yet...

that's ok, ole3putt, you just go on and let everybody forget about lil ole trousdale county. i mean we've lost to much and apparently we don't have any athletes to replace them with this year, yeah i think it would be safe to just go on and forfiet this year B) i mean i've never even heard of fayette academy, but according to some of their players they've already got next years championship in the bag, i bet that's a funny sight them with the cart hooked up in front of the horse and all B)B)B)

Edited by snoball5278

As usual the 2006 - 2007 state football champ will have to go thru TCHS Yellow Jackets). I'm thinking that like last year West Tennessee will have some good talent and maybe a few teams from Middle Tennessee can try to play "up to their competition". Should be an interesting season in Region 4 1A! I just hope our little guys can compete with all those power house programs outside the weak Region 4. :rolleyes:

As usual the 2006 - 2007 state football champ will have to go thru TCHS Yellow Jackets). I'm thinking that like last year West Tennessee will have some good talent and maybe a few teams from Middle Tennessee can try to play "up to their competition". Should be an interesting season in Region 4 1A! I just hope our little guys can compete with all those power house programs outside the weak Region 4. :thumb:

IMO, i do believe FCS is goin be the team to beat this year should be some good games with trousdale could that be the state championship game again this year.