wHOS GON BE NEXT YEARS TOP 5 IN STATE

JTRIM

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's ok, ole3putt, you just go on and let everybody forget about lil ole trousdale county. i mean we've lost to much and apparently we don't have any athletes to replace them with this year, yeah i think it would be safe to just go on and forfiet this year :thumb: i mean i've never even heard of fayette academy, but according to some of their players they've already got next years championship in the bag, i bet that's a funny sight them with the cart hooked up in front of the horse and all :D:D:o

I hear ya snowball..

It's good to see the ole boys from out east chime in...

How's things going out there pujo ?

I hear ya snowball..

It's good to see the ole boys from out east chime in...

How's things going out there pujo ?

Going great, alot of kids working. Hope things are going well in Hartsville. Shoud be a dogfight in region 3 and 4 next season. Could be the best 3 teams in the state.

Oh how I remember the days when TC was thought of as an underdog...That was in 3A of course! You would think that the defending state champs would be on everyones list of top teams....wouldn't you. Even though I personally believe that Friendship Christian is the team to beat this upcomig year. 3 of the top 5 teams in the East are in region 4-1A TC, Friendship, and Gordonsville. I look for South Pitt to be a major player this season. The other team out of the East I see as being Hampton again...the get alot of big boys back, and I believe they get that running back returning.

As for the West side of the state, their is alot of talk again this year...and right now that is all I hear is talk. Just like we heard before the State Championship game when the West got smoked. But as of right now I see MP, JB, and JCS being the major players this year.

Could be wrong but that is what I think as of right now.

As for the West side of the state, their is alot of talk again this year...and right now that is all I hear is talk. Just like we heard before the State Championship game when the West got smoked

this is my favorite part of your post, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best part is were you remind us all how the west got smoked :lol: is fayette academy realy a school ha ha ha. or is some body just making it up ;):) forecast for west TN this fall............a lot less tornadoes in 1A ha hah aha haha hahaha hahaha hahaha h B)

this is my favorite part of your post, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best part is were you remind us all how the west got smoked :D is fayette academy realy a school ha ha ha. or is some body just making it up ;):D forecast for west TN this fall............a lot less tornadoes in 1A ha hah aha haha hahaha hahaha hahaha h :D

You can laugh all you want to but Union City choked when the big game came up..as for fayette academy... everybody who plays them knows they are hard hitting and can press the house.....and fayette will make an awesome run next year while returning 8 starters on offense and 9 on deffense... their senior class is fast and big.... we can talk all we want but when this fall comes i'll stop talk'n and be doin all the walkin

Edited by JTRIM

You can laugh all you want to but Union City choked when the big game came up..as for fayette academy... everybody who plays them knows they are hard hitting and can press the house.....and fayette will make an awesome run next year while returning 8 starters on offense and 9 on deffense... their senior class is fast and big.... we can talk all we want but when this fall comes i'll stop talk'n and be doin all the walkin

so by that right you'd have to agree that fayette academy choked in the playoffs, also? you'd better start walking now if your gonna catch up to your mouth by next season, i'm gonna save some of your posts' so you can try and defend them after yalls annual playoff choke this fall. :D:D;) also union city didn't choke, they were out played and out coached by a superior team. :D

Edited by snoball5278

• 1 month later...