Region 2, 3AAA and 4AAA

chsbaseball10

Rebellguy21,

This is your year. Step up and help provide some Sr leadership and keep the doughout loud for 7 innings every game. You help the Rebels take care of business and don't worry about Farragut or Mouth Doyle. They both can be beaten and somebody will do it. Rebel 9

I will...The rest of the guys and myself have something to prove to a lot of people, and it will be taken care of on the field...don't you just love baseball...our seniors will be our catalyst...oh and i think i can keep our dugout loud...I did for 13 innings last year in one game...come support all the Murvillians out there.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think D-B does have something to be proud of.....more pride than any other school in the state

D-B's stats

Wins - 1198

Losses - 454

72.5% Winning Record

Conference Championships - 36

District I Championships - 24

Region I Championships - 17

State Tourney Appearances - 17

State Championships - 2

State Runner-ups - 4

National Rankings - 2

Provide me better, then I will hail down to you

I think D-B does have something to be proud of.....more pride than any other school in the state

D-B's stats

Wins - 1198

Losses - 454

72.5% Winning Record

Conference Championships - 36

District I Championships - 24

Region I Championships - 17

State Tourney Appearances - 17

State Championships - 2

State Runner-ups - 4

National Rankings - 2

Provide me better, then I will hail down to you

oakland might be up there

Probably doesn't hurt that Daddy is his coach!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and tell me how wonderful he is.

Have you seen Tony Delmonico play?

He's one case where it doesn't matter who his Daddy is.

He was one of the top HS players in America last year as a junior.

I've seen him play since Sandy Koufax ball. He won the starting SS job at Farragut on a HS team that finished in the top 5 nationally.

Sounds about right......If I am correct, didn't the only reason why Halls made it past Regions was because Oak Ridge pitched a pitcher like 1 more inning than he was suppose to pitch????? So they got disqualified but they really beat you??

nice call but that would have only been halls first loss in the district tournament and im doubting that anybody in the district would have beat us twice. and ive im not mistaken i think we dominated d-b 8-3 and ripped your almighty duran fergusen who was supposed to throw 93mph what a joke. beat us in the sub state then get on here and talk