Region 2, 3AAA and 4AAA

chsbaseball10

homerun, i think that striperguy24 has already accomplished more in his life then you will in your whole life. so dont talk to that man about baseball cause i dont care who you are he is better i would bet my house on it. and thats fine we dont have to talk well do it on the field and about sd having one of the best pitching staffs give me a break they have one stud. you must be from sd.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primetimeplayer10 and Striperguy24 yall sound like a bunch of middle schoolers. I bet my house on it???? you will feel the wrath???? Grow up and get real. You embarrass Halls and the program by trying to put don't other ppl by saying they are a bench warmer and this and that. (which im pretty positive homerun29 didn't think anything of it comming from you). No wonder no one has respect for the Halls players.

Ya no one has respect for DB because they cant get past sub-state. Your an iddiot, I guarntee Primetimeplayer is better than any of you fools, and yes we will prove it on the field, and as for you BWANG you have no credibility and what you say means nothing to me. DB is the ones not getting any respect bc they dont deserve it. Make it to state atleast 1 time, and 40 years ago dosent count. What have you all done lately in a weak reigon and district?????????? Nothing!!!!!!!!!

Haha you make me laugh. Sounds like your the one mad about the whole thing?? I can tell you let your emotions control you. If I knew which player you were I would just make you mad and you couldn't play worth a lick. Keep trying to hurt my feelings about our program, it hurts reeeeeaaal bad B)

B)

Ya no one has respect for DB because they cant get past sub-state. Your an iddiot, I guarntee Primetimeplayer is better than any of you fools, and yes we will prove it on the field, and as for you BWANG you have no credibility and what you say means nothing to me. DB is the ones not getting any respect bc they dont deserve it. Make it to state atleast 1 time, and 40 years ago dosent count. What have you all done lately in a weak reigon and district?????????? Nothing!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt be calling anybody an idiot with that type of spelling and grammar.

Haha you make me laugh. Sounds like your the one mad about the whole thing?? I can tell you let your emotions control you. If I knew which player you were I would just make you mad and you couldn't play worth a lick. Keep trying to hurt my feelings about our program, it hurts reeeeeaaal bad :P

<_<

good call you all thought you all could do that last year by saying in the paper we have hit him all his life and it will be no different tonight. we saw how good you all hit him last year and i highly doubt you talking trash is going to get to him saying he is the best player in tn. no doubt about that

What wrath is it I'm gonna feel from you Striper? You gonna throw a baseball at me? Hit me with a bat? But hey that was a great one on the bench warming, real clever, and mature at that. On the contrary it seems as if the only people who get on here and brag about their team are the ones that ride the pine, buddy. Just keep running those mouths boys. We'll see how far you get this year. Bwang, rock on man. Good luck to you all this year. Oh and by the way, what exactly ARE Striper's accomplishments that supposedly are more than I'd ever accomplish? You have no idea who I am or what I've done, and so you'll know I DO NOT go to South Doyle.

Edited by homerun29

well lets see

1. 2 time all state

2. district player of the year twice

3. signed ut

4. o i almost forgot pre season all american

i would say those are pretty good. and i dont quite call what we do talking trash just taking up for each other and for the respect thing we dont want your respect and dont need it pal.

You sound like a classy guy man. You def wont get respect after that so i guess it worked for you.