2 seed William Blount

3 seed Farragut

4 seed Maryville

5 seed Sevier County

6 seed South Doyle

7 seed Heritage

8 seed Lenoir City

Play in games 6 South Doyle vs 7 Heritage and 5 Sevier County vs 8 Lenoir City

I think Maryville wins the tournament in an all Blount County Championship against William Blount. Farragut and Bearden play for 3rd.

The only possible changes would be if Lenoir City beats Farragut tonight then Lenoir City swaps places with Heritage.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would the bracket be set up then?

6 South Doyle plays 7 Heritage and 8 Lenoir City plays 5 Sevier County on Friday

The 6,7 winner plays 3 Farragut and the 5,8 winner plays 4 Maryville on Saturday.

1 Bearden and 2 William Blount have buys all the way to the semis on Tuesday.

1 will play the winner of 4 vs 5,8 and 2 will play the winner of 3 vs 6,7.

The only team that has a chance to win a game in the Region is Maryville.

6 South Doyle plays 7 Heritage and 8 Lenoir City plays 5 Sevier County on Friday

The 6,7 winner plays 3 Farragut and the 5,8 winner plays 4 Maryville on Saturday.

1 Bearden and 2 William Blount have buys all the way to the semis on Tuesday.

1 will play the winner of 4 vs 5,8 and 2 will play the winner of 3 vs 6,7.

The only team that has a chance to win a game in the Region is Maryville.

How many teams from that make it to the region, and which ones?

How do you figure that ? Are you saying 3-AAA is that much stronger than 4-AAA ? What about Bearden ?

I meant to say the only team that has a chance to win the region is Maryville. My mistake.

I think the district tournament will finish as follows.

1 Maryville

2 I'm going to change my second team to Farragut they are playing really well right now and they are hosting the tournament.

3 Bearden

4 William Blount

William Blount will play Oak Ridge first round of the region. (Oak Ridge wins)

Bearden will play Clinton. (Bearden wins)

Farragut Will play West (Farragut wins)

Maryville will play Halls (Maryville wins)

I think West may be the surprise team from 3AAA. I think they upset Powell and make it.

Halls and Clinton should be the other 3AAA teams to advance to the region.

These are my predictions, go ahead and roast them.

no thats wrong. Bearden will not lose to the lesser teams in our distric. itll be easy for us to win the distric tournament the only thing to worry about is oak ridge in the region. How does bearden, who won the regular season, have to play or third place. Maryville is not that good of a team. farragut is the only competition bc the tournament is at fhs. GO DOGS!!!

28-2....the record speaks for itself. If the Rebels had them beat at MHS, how come they couldn't beat them?

It makes it much easier on Bearden when the refs are extremely partial to Tony White. Maryville had the bulldogs beat at home, and their inside presence overwhelmed them. No one has the size and depth to match up with a physical team such as Maryville.

The district tournament will be extremely competitive, and it is hard to predict a winner right now. Depending on how Bearden's three point shooters play will vastly effect their success. William Blount is very streaky and is hard to predict which team we will see. Farragut is a dark horse right now and has a chance to sneak up on some teams, but if Maryville shows up to play, I believe they have the tools and capability to go far in postseason play.

It makes it much easier on Bearden when the refs are extremely partial to Tony White. Maryville had the bulldogs beat at home, and their inside presence overwhelmed them. No one has the size and depth to match up with a physical team such as Maryville.

The district tournament will be extremely competitive, and it is hard to predict a winner right now. Depending on how Bearden's three point shooters play will vastly effect their success. William Blount is very streaky and is hard to predict which team we will see. Farragut is a dark horse right now and has a chance to sneak up on some teams, but if Maryville shows up to play, I believe they have the tools and capability to go far in postseason play.

a great player creates his own shot. If that takes getting hammered to do it and go to the FT line then so be it. A lot of two point shots down low can't make up for the long bombs outside the arc. If the Bulldogs are hitting on all cyclendars, they will be tough to beat. Demonte Simpson is coming on strong, so be careful what you wish for