Harpeth at Sycamore (1st Place 11AA Battle)

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore or Harpeth will kill Lexington in the opening round of the Regional Tourney. You can choke on that humble pie sweetheart :D

The semifinals in the Regionals will be Bolivar vs Harpeth & Liberty vs Sycamore. You Lexington fans can watch two great games from the bleachers :D

There you go agian, all you want to talk about is how Lexington is going to get killed in the regions. I should have expected this from you, everybody elese on here besides you and the smooth juker have been pretty respectful of the other district. Look at Lexington's schedule, they have only lost to Bolivar and Liberty in the district. They have won every game they were supposed to on their schedule. You can keep your prediction.

As a matter of fact, your predictions are always bad. What about Liberty getting killed by Haywood, or Lexington getting killed by Marshall County and then Creekwood in football. What about the 3 to 4 times you have started a topic about Marshall County's coach leaving or the 2 or 3 predicting the new Pearl-Cohn coach. And guess ,what they have all been wrong. Spring practice is just around the corner and no coach you have mentioned has left.

Your predictions are always bad. They only thing you can do give a biased opinion thats almost always wrong. You said in a post in the football forum that "if Johnson didnt leave Marshall Co. that it would make you and a few others look like idiots." I guess you got 1 right.

Even a blind squirel finds a nut every now and then.

Edited by PrepFanatic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So right, catfish, i f i go to regionals i am gona make something and give it to ya, a sign saying, "Now Servin, Humble Pie"

look at the schedule, Lexington has played agianst 3 McDonalds All American nominees. How many have you guys played agianst? And they beat the 5A favorite (with 2 top 100 players in the country on that team) from Alabama.

I resprect every team from 11AA, but if your so sure Lexington will get killed, then maybe you should break down that schedule. I'll take some of that humble pie if we lose, but your telling me a team thats played agianst D-1 signees all year is overrated? Get your facts straight. A Lexington vs. Harpeth/Sycamore game will be a good game with nobody getting killed. Even though I talk to people that have seen both play (Sycamore more than Lexington) and they say Sycamore is the most overrated team in AA, I dont believe them. A team thats 22-2 has got to be good, but dont knock any team from 12AA. Dont forget, you have to come here and win. This is your teams first team being on the court with Kemp, Chism, Evans, and yes Gardner, and you think Lexington is going to get killed?

To everybody else, good luck Sycamore, Harpeth, Stewart Co., and everybody else in 11AA. I dont know who will make it to the regions but your teams are respected as they should be. The 2 up there do not speak for all of you, I know that. Keep that in mind when SmoothJuker posts.

Lost to liberty by 20 and will lose again morrow night, amking ur strength rate go down. Schedule rank is 64th, preety good, Sycamore's is like 90 sumthin, but u still have to show up and play ball. If these two team meet in the district my money is on Sycamore, i dont care abou t the caliber of teams lexington has played or the lack of in sycamoe case. Sycamre is over-rated a little bit, but they are a very quick basketball team that can post up, shoot from deep, drive, play defense, and get rebounds. Obviously more i can say about Lexington because i havent seen them play, but i still have to go with Sycamore

Lost to liberty by 20 and will lose again morrow night, amking ur strength rate go down. Schedule rank is 64th, preety good, Sycamore's is like 90 sumthin, but u still have to show up and play ball. If these two team meet in the district my money is on Sycamore, i dont care abou t the caliber of teams lexington has played or the lack of in sycamoe case. Sycamre is over-rated a little bit, but they are a very quick basketball team that can post up, shoot from deep, drive, play defense, and get rebounds. Obviously more i can say about Lexington because i havent seen them play, but i still have to go with Sycamore

You can go with Sycamore, and I respect that. But thats a little different than saying a team that you havent seen play is going to get killed. Do you get what I'm saying? Some people bash a team, and some people pick their team to win.

Guest catfish-hunter

look at the schedule, Lexington has played agianst 3 McDonalds All American nominees. How many have you guys played agianst? And they beat the 5A favorite (with 2 top 100 players in the country on that team) from Alabama.

I resprect every team from 11AA, but if your so sure Lexington will get killed, then maybe you should break down that schedule. I'll take some of that humble pie if we lose, but your telling me a team thats played agianst D-1 signees all year is overrated? Get your facts straight. A Lexington vs. Harpeth/Sycamore game will be a good game with nobody getting killed. Even though I talk to people that have seen both play (Sycamore more than Lexington) and they say Sycamore is the most overrated team in AA, I dont believe them. A team thats 22-2 has got to be good, but dont knock any team from 12AA. Dont forget, you have to come here and win. This is your teams first team being on the court with Kemp, Chism, Evans, and yes Gardner, and you think Lexington is going to get killed?

To everybody else, good luck Sycamore, Harpeth, Stewart Co., and everybody else in 11AA. I dont know who will make it to the regions but your teams are respected as they should be. The 2 up there do not speak for all of you, I know that. Keep that in mind when SmoothJuker posts.

This is your teams first time on the court with our teams as well you idiot. I'm through talking so since you are just so much better than us I'll say JUST BRING IT!!!!!

This is your teams first time on the court with our teams as well you idiot. I'm through talking so since you are just so much better than us I'll say JUST BRING IT!!!!!

First off, I didnt say that we were so much better than you guys, I said I respected your teams, something you know nothing about.

Second, if you want to call me an idiot, call my cell phone, I'll send you a PM with my cell phone number so that you can be a man about it.

What, are you mad because you get on here and rant and rave and try to make yourself look like some guru. You have to bring it, because you have to come here to Lexington if you want to see the region. And, since I've seen your picture on the DL website, I'll be able to introduce myself so that you can call me by my first name, and not an idiot................Joey.

Sycamore or Harpeth will kill Lexington in the opening round of the Regional Tourney. You can choke on that humble pie sweetheart :o

The semifinals in the Regionals will be Bolivar vs Harpeth & Liberty vs Sycamore. You Lexington fans can watch two great games from the bleachers :o

catfish!!!! All of the sudden you are so brave!!! You disappeared after we gave Bolivar the scare of their lives at their own house. We will soon, very soon find out who has the best. Everybody else knows that 12aa has the strongest teams in Tennessee and 11aa has the some of the weakest. You can wear your yellow stripe to the regions here at Ltown if you want. :o:o

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball GOLD BALL - HISTORY IN THE MAKING!