East Tennessee Small School Sectional

East_Tennessee_Legend

Do you think a team that is a 1 seed (Harriman,Huntsville,Gatlinburg,orBluffCity) will win. Or a team that is a 2 or 3 seed. Do you think that Huntsville and Oneida will meet in the Championship for round 4.

who will win out of Catons Chapel or Mary Hughes. Can they either one beat Harriman. who will win out of Cloudland or Wearwood.

If HMS wins over wearwood and cloudland. OMS beats Gatlinburg. And CACC beats Bluff City.

Will it be one of the 1st times that 3 boys teams from the same area play in final four.

Who does CACC have. Who does Bluff City have. Who does Gatlinburg Have. And who does Harriman have.

Will harriman and huntsville meet in final four, if they do who will win.

Can anyone answer all of my questions???...lol

:thumb: ETL :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's like there are some pretty good teams that are going to make their way to Caton's Chapel over the next week or so. As for predictions....

I believe the last two play-off games into the elite 8 will go like this:

Cloudland over Wearwood---Cloudland was regulare season #1

Mary Hughes over Catons Chapel

As for the Elite 8 (or quarterfinals):

Harriman has the Inman?? boy and not too awfully sure about Mary Hughes, but...I will pick Mary Hughes---Area 1 is usually pretty dang tough in boys ball!!

Huntsville versus Cloudland will probably be the best match-up in this round...when the dust has settled I look for Huntsville (if they play as well as they did against Oneida) to eek out the victory!!

Oneida will down Pi Beta Phi

Bluff City will put an end to Christian Academy of Campbell Co's run

In the semifinals I foresee the following:

I'll be back Wednesday with those!! :(

Mary Hughes had a 6th grader last year that put Oneida out single handely. He scored I think almost 25 or 30 points. He is also now one of the best 7th graders in the state. I think that they will beat Catons Chapel. But from what Harriman is a really talented team and can beat Huntsville and any other team in the tourney. Is Oneida real good or what? I have heard that they are good. Also Huntsville played real good and Oneida played bad in the area 2 championship.

Can Huntsville beat Harriman.

:D ETL :ph34r:

Edited by East_Tennessee_Legend

Girls upper bracket

play-in games

Catons Chapel vs Blountville

Happy Valley vs Wearwood

Quartfinals

Upper bracket

(A4 1) Oliver Springs vs (A2 2) Catons Chapel / (A1 3) Blountville winner

(A2 1) Petros Joyner vs (A1 2) Happy Valley / (A3 3) Wearwood winner

Lower bracket

(A3 1) Pi Beta Phi vs (A2 2) Coalfield

(A1 1) Newport vs (A2 3) Fairview

hope this helps!!

Edited by TheAnswer9

Look's like there are some pretty good teams that are going to make their way to Caton's Chapel over the next week or so. As for predictions....

I believe the last two play-off games into the elite 8 will go like this:

Cloudland over Wearwood---Cloudland was regulare season #1

Mary Hughes over Catons Chapel

As for the Elite 8 (or quarterfinals):

Harriman has the Inman?? boy and not too awfully sure about Mary Hughes, but...I will pick Mary Hughes---Area 1 is usually pretty dang tough in boys ball!!

Huntsville versus Cloudland will probably be the best match-up in this round...when the dust has settled I look for Huntsville (if they play as well as they did against Oneida) to eek out the victory!!

Oneida will down Pi Beta Phi

Bluff City will put an end to Christian Academy of Campbell Co's run

In the semifinals I foresee the following:

I'll be back Wednesday with those!! :thumb:

Yes!! CACC's luck will run out!!

Mary Hughes had a 6th grader last year that put Oneida out single handely. He scored I think almost 25 or 30 points. He is also now one of the best 7th graders in the state. I think that they will beat Catons Chapel. But from what Harriman is a really talented team and can beat Huntsville and any other team in the tourney. Is Oneida real good or what? I have heard that they are good. Also Huntsville played real good and Oneida played bad in the area 2 championship.

Can Huntsville beat Harriman.

:o ETL :thumb:

That is not true!! Huntsville played a good game AND Oneida played good one in that championship. Just because they lost does not mean they played bad. If anything Huntsville did not shoot well and Oneida could not beat the Huntsville's D!!

Huntsville is the only team Harriman is worried about due to the great shooters that they have. Size can be beat, but skill is another thing.

I think that Harriman has a good chance of beating Huntsville.Because if you stop John Carrol from driving then you will most likely win.But you cant leave Jake Sexton and Dylan Jeffers wide open because they will stroke it.Without Dylan Jeffers huntsville would have lost by alot to Oneida in the district championship.He has really come to play at tournament time.

:thumb: Unstoppableforce :thumb:

I've seen Huntsville play and Coach Hicks told me about Harriman. From what I've heard about harriman they are well coached. If this is so I think Harriman (IF THEY MEET) will win because huntsville is a "shootin" team, but so is every team. Huntsville is just a lil undersized. That's the difference I think.

Edited by philip2003

That is not true!! Huntsville played a good game AND Oneida played good one in that championship. Just because they lost does not mean they played bad. If anything Huntsville did not shoot well and Oneida could not beat the Huntsville's D!!

Huntsville is the only team Harriman is worried about due to the great shooters that they have. Size can be beat, but skill is another thing.

On my reply earlier, I said Oneida played bad and Huntsville played good in area II championship. I meant to put I heard Huntsville played good while Oneida played bad. sorry for my mistake..

:lol: ETL :lol: