GRACE @ EAST RIDGE

ChattanoogaBall30

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, how far do you think Grace will get, RAW???

This team has very high expectations. Anything less than the state tourny would be a dissapointment. And when they play there best ball I dont think anyone in A can beat them. I havent seen the teams in the west but compared to the teams that have been in the boro the last couple years, there is no reason they shouldnt make alot of noise at state.

HE JUST SEEMED RATTELED WHEN HE FIRST GOT THERE...HE ONLY MADE A FEW SHOTS WHEN HE WAS WARMING UP....I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM PLAY WHEN HE IS AT GRACE....AND I WANT TO SAY THAT EVERYONE FROM GRACE HAD GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP....GRACE IS ONE OF THE TEAMS TO BEAT IN CHATTANOOGA

Yeah he did seem a little rattled up,maybe alot of pressure from all the people there watching(scouts and whatnot) but he is not just good at grace, he is good all around, just had an off night. Can you honestly expect him to come over 365 days a year and play hard and make everything??6'10" or not, just not logical but grace is a very respectable team with talent that deserves the respect.

Yeah he did seem a little rattled up,maybe alot of pressure from all the people there watching(scouts and whatnot) but he is not just good at grace, he is good all around, just had an off night. Can you honestly expect him to come over 365 days a year and play hard and make everything??6'10" or not, just not logical but grace is a very respectable team with talent that deserves the respect.

yea..i understand..everyone has bad days....i was just saying i would like to see him play at home,because thats where he would prob. feel more comfortable

Jurick proved he is the best out of the two. He dominated McMasters on both ends of the floor. If anyone has anything to say about Jurick being GARBAGE then you need you need to think again. He's a BEAST in the paint and there isn't anyone in the city that can stop him or contain him. McMasters is more along the GARBAGE side.

Jurick proved he is the best out of the two. He dominated McMasters on both ends of the floor. If anyone has anything to say about Jurick being GARBAGE then you need you need to think again. He's a BEAST in the paint and there isn't anyone in the city that can stop him or contain him. McMasters is more along the GARBAGE side.

Are you kidding? Jurick showed that he has HORRIBLE touch. MOST of his points were from layups. He cannot shoot if his life depended on it. Carter can has touch from inside and out, he was just having an off night. And im pretty sure Jurick got his junk stopped a few times on teh way up...But when you have alot more mass on someone you will be able to push around anybody but when it comes to skill I am going to have to go with Cater. Jurick is a very soft kid too. His dunks for the most part are all gentle.

Are you kidding? Jurick showed that he has HORRIBLE touch. MOST of his points were from layups. He cannot shoot if his life depended on it. Carter can has touch from inside and out, he was just having an off night. And im pretty sure Jurick got his junk stopped a few times on teh way up...But when you have alot more mass on someone you will be able to push around anybody but when it comes to skill I am going to have to go with Cater. Jurick is a very soft kid too. His dunks for the most part are all gentle.

I dont think you can get 34 points and 22 rebounds if your a soft kid..and he had like 7 dunks and 3 of them were on carter....i think Jurick went out there and proved what he needed to prove and he's not suppose to shoot he's a CENTER and he's smart enough knoing that he is 6'9 245 pounds to get inside not go outside and only be able to scored 9 points.....It is stupid to be that big and not be a post.....