scrimmages

timbdp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only saw the second half. Halftime was 0-0. Both teams play very fast with good ball movement across Bearden's fairly wide field. The half I saw was very even. Both teams had their chances.

No offense taken at all, but don't be so surprised about Catholic's early showings. The Irish beat both Farragut (3-0) and Oak Ridge (2-0) last season and have made it to DII States in each of the last five years coming out of the East Region with Baylor, McCallie, ND and Webb. I think they are looking forward to the opportunity to establish themselves in their new division (A/AA) this season. It looks like the 2006 Irish will be young, fairly fast and skillful.

Good to see you too. Take it easy with that injury. You need to be fit by the Spring season.

I'm not sure when CAK plays Catholic, but I'm looking forward to the game. Hopefully the Irish can give the Champs the same kind of challenge LC has given the Warriors for years. I hope to see both teams advance to states this season.

Good to see you too. Take it easy with that injury. You need to be fit by the Spring season.

I'm not sure when CAK plays Catholic, but I'm looking forward to the game. Hopefully the Irish can give the Champs the same kind of challenge LC has given the Warriors for years. I hope to see both teams advance to states this season.

Dang HOYA! Your boys are off to a huge start! That is great! What a year this will be. If you aren't doing anything, we play Farragut tomorrow at 4:30 at Farragut middle school field.

Dang HOYA! Your boys are off to a huge start! That is great! What a year this will be. If you aren't doing anything, we play Farragut tomorrow at 4:30 at Farragut middle school field.

Hey now, let's slow down. Nothing has started yet. We have played fairly well in two practice games. We haven't won anything. Both of our opponents have subbed frequently and moved players around. We have done the same. We are glad to be playing well, but we have to improve in many aspects of the game.

Hey now, let's slow down. Nothing has started yet. We have played fairly well in two practice games. We haven't won anything. Both of our opponents have subbed frequently and moved players around. We have done the same. We are glad to be playing well, but we have to improve in many aspects of the game.

Well said. I just wanted to congratulate Catholic on a great start. I know there is a long season coming up. I wish you luck, I did not mean to offend.

I told ya'll in early post Knox Catholic was a sleeper and will surprise A/AA. I would like someone to post as soon as CAK plays Farragut. Two good coaches and two very good teams.

One more thing for all you poll watchers you should never be surprised at scrimmages being close, that is subs, new players, new systems but when the score is 3 or more goals, that may say something.

Some real wacko opinions out there right now about whom is the best. We ought to close this site down until 3 weeks into the season. Even then, some teams play tough schedules and some play mostly lame schedules, so only head to head quality teams should be figured in. andagain,Definitely not scrimmages.

My guess is we will have a shakeup for power in the middle Tn area.

The word is west TN says it is much stronger this year , we will have to wait and see, they have not kept up with the east or middle TN in some time.

LC, I didn't know you were still hurt, HEAL baby, you are needed as one of the KING's prince's................