scrimmages

timbdp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Yes, we picked up Farragut just recently. I hope that it will be an exciting match, although I think both teams will be experimenting a little with line-ups and such. Even so, you can judge a whole lot from a match like this. I don't care what people say... a 1-1 tie between Farragut and Catholic should shake the A/AA up a little bit, scrimmage or no scrimmage.

We'll keep you posted! How are things goin up there, Number8?

well we are trying to get ready. hadn't had any scrimmage games yet, our first one will be march 5 against elizabethon and on the 7th we coming down to play against Carth knox. i think we are going to have a good team together if we play as a TEAM and not too much selfishness. In my opinion we got some good talent. and i hope i can work out some physical problems before season. the doctor is not giving me good signs. But i m realllly lookin foreward to play the legendary knoxville teams lol.

well we are trying to get ready. hadn't had any scrimmage games yet, our first one will be march 5 against elizabethon and on the 7th we coming down to play against Carth knox. i think we are going to have a good team together if we play as a TEAM and not too much selfishness. In my opinion we got some good talent. and i hope i can work out some physical problems before season. the doctor is not giving me good signs. But i m realllly lookin foreward to play the legendary knoxville teams lol.

Science Hill scrimmage Elizabethon and Knox Catholic on the 7th and 9th, not 5th and 7th.