scrimmages

timbdp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

CAK scrimmages Farragut this Tuesday (weather permitting) at 4:30. We hope to have all of our players back from other sports.

BigG u all picked up another scrimmage? cause when i looked at ur schedule u only had 2 scrimmage games. but that is another exciting match. I hope u let us know how strong farragut was after the match.

What is your opinion about the game?

I agree with your earlier analysis of the game. FRA had more chances, and Columbia's midfield was nonexistant. But I don't think that was because the loss of the winger that hurt his head. After the defensive mid hurt his foot Columbia won no more 50-50 balls. Columbia had some problems with their lineup and though they are young I think they can surprise some teams once they get the proper lineup worked out because the younger guys should be playing over most of the seniors. I know it was the first scrimmage of the year, but I was not impressed with FRA this year as I was when we played them in a scrimmage about this same time two years ago.

I agree with your earlier analysis of the game. FRA had more chances, and Columbia's midfield was nonexistant. But I don't think that was because the loss of the winger that hurt his head. After the defensive mid hurt his foot Columbia won no more 50-50 balls. Columbia had some problems with their lineup and though they are young I think they can surprise some teams once they get the proper lineup worked out because the younger guys should be playing over most of the seniors. I know it was the first scrimmage of the year, but I was not impressed with FRA this year as I was when we played them in a scrimmage about this same time two years ago.

Makes sense. That is the first time that I had seen Columbia and FRA play. The defensive mid is Columbia's best player. Without him they are in trouble.

I thought there were three of four freshmen that were better than the majority of the guys on the varsity. It is only the first game though.

Good luck to you in the next game.

Makes sense. That is the first time that I had seen Columbia and FRA play. The defensive mid is Columbia's best player. Without him they are in trouble.

I thought there were three of four freshmen that were better than the majority of the guys on the varsity. It is only the first game though.

Good luck to you in the next game.

I definitly agree with that statement and I think coach will figure that out as well and fix it as preseason goes along.

BigG u all picked up another scrimmage? cause when i looked at ur schedule u only had 2 scrimmage games. but that is another exciting match. I hope u let us know how strong farragut was after the match.

Yes, we picked up Farragut just recently. I hope that it will be an exciting match, although I think both teams will be experimenting a little with line-ups and such. Even so, you can judge a whole lot from a match like this. I don't care what people say... a 1-1 tie between Farragut and Catholic should shake the A/AA up a little bit, scrimmage or no scrimmage.

We'll keep you posted! How are things goin up there, Number8?