scrimmages

timbdp

This is my first year playing, and u said that u played them last year. Were they really a physical team?? and how about their foot work?

Very aggressive, very physical, and very good. When we played them, their best players weren't in (some medical release problem) and it ended up 2-1. I will admit that our goal was pretty much a fluke, but we'll take it. They have a huge roster, usually carrying 30+ and they are pretty deep. I love playing them, because you usually don't get that type of game in our local A/AA teams.

I don't know what they have this season, but I think their major players are still there. Good luck. They will give you a great game.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Very aggressive, very physical, and very good. When we played them, their best players weren't in (some medical release problem) and it ended up 2-1. I will admit that our goal was pretty much a fluke, but we'll take it. They have a huge roster, usually carrying 30+ and they are pretty deep. I love playing them, because you usually don't get that type of game in our local A/AA teams.

I don't know what they have this season, but I think their major players are still there. Good luck. They will give you a great game.

Man i love physical games. I have experienced a lot of that in germany. But i haven't played in 3 years, so just trying to get back in the right track. and i think i should be ready for the Big players. all it takes is some time, and alot of determination. but how about farragut, did u guys have any experience with them?

Man i love physical games. I have experienced a lot of that in germany. But i haven't played in 3 years, so just trying to get back in the right track. and i think i should be ready for the Big players. all it takes is some time, and alot of determination. but how about farragut, did u guys have any experience with them?

Yeah, we got royally spanked by them last season. Their smallest starter was as big as our biggest. They also played so FAST on and off the ball. That game, they were unstoppable. You know those games where everything just goes right? Well, we were on the wrong side of that one! Great great team. They just played smart soccer, and though they had a rough start last year, they put it all together when they played us. Should also be a good match. We play them at our place for senior night. I said that I liked to play the big boys. It doesn't get much bigger than Farragut!

Guest Number8

Yeah, we got royally spanked by them last season. Their smallest starter was as big as our biggest. They also played so FAST on and off the ball. That game, they were unstoppable. You know those games where everything just goes right? Well, we were on the wrong side of that one! Great great team. They just played smart soccer, and though they had a rough start last year, they put it all together when they played us. Should also be a good match. We play them at our place for senior night. I said that I liked to play the big boys. It doesn't get much bigger than Farragut!

:thumb: ight u r gettin me too excited now. It reminds me of some teams in germany. i bet they are conditional wise Very strong. and it sounds like every player knows why they are on the field for, and when the other is going to makr a run. a team like that sounds unstopable, because every player is very experienced in soccer, and no one is selfish. And as the result everyone talk about them As a TEAM not a single PLAYER. But thanks for the info, i m lookin foreward to this.

Edited by Number8

:thumb: ight u r gettin me too excited now. It reminds me of some teams in germany. i bet they are conditional wise Very strong. and it sounds like every player knows why they are on the field for, and when the other is going to makr a run. a team like that sounds unstopable, because every player is very experienced in soccer, and no one is selfish. And as the result everyone talk about them As a TEAM not a single PLAYER. But thanks for the info, i m lookin foreward to this.

I noticed from a few of your posts that you played in Germany for a while. What was the competition like over there? I bet it was cool living in a society that loved soccer about as much as Americans love football.

Guest Number8

I noticed from a few of your posts that you played in Germany for a while. What was the competition like over there? I bet it was cool living in a society that loved soccer about as much as Americans love football.

Dude let me tell u this, soccer was life for everyone. I couldn't image life without soccer. When i moved here, NO ONE played soccer, so i quit for 3 years. Now i have one last chance to prove something to myself. And whenever i talk about passion for soocer americans be like "what the heck u tlakin about". But when u live in a sociaty where soccer is big, competetion is HUGE. People gonna fight over positions. But it is also ALOT of fun, u grow better and stroger ALOT faster. If u see any foreigners ask if they got better when they moved here, they all prolly tell u that they were better 3 years ago.

Dude let me tell u this, soccer was life for everyone. I couldn't image life without soccer. When i moved here, NO ONE played soccer, so i quit for 3 years. Now i have one last chance to prove something to myself. And whenever i talk about passion for soocer americans be like "what the heck u tlakin about". But when u live in a sociaty where soccer is big, competetion is HUGE. People gonna fight over positions. But it is also ALOT of fun, u grow better and stroger ALOT faster. If u see any foreigners ask if they got better when they moved here, they all prolly tell u that they were better 3 years ago.

"ALOT of fun, u grow better and stroger ALOT"

.... (two words) ....