scrimmages

timbdp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or are all the scrimmages results posted on here suprising? I guess teams are just testing players and trying different things.

I wouldn't read too much into them. CAK has had some bad scrimmage results in years past. Most teams are still trying to find out the starting line ups. Ours isn't done yet. Still some stuff in the air. They have West and Bearden to "show their stuff".

Greeneville scrimmages Dobyns Bennett on Thursday. They will be without several starters for this and several regular season games next week. They are still playing basketball and are on their way (along with the Greeneville girls) to States in the "Boro". Great for GV basketball fans - lousy for GV soccer fans.

Edited by soccer67

Webb tied Maryville 1-1. Webbs goal was good but due to bad coaching on Maryville's part..they took put in the wrong players when they should have left everyone in..

Webb is a GOOD team! VERY GOOD. but , Maryville played better with more of an attack. plus the webb goal shouldnt have happend.

but good game to both teams and both teams are strong and are looking good for the real season.

Guest Number8

Science Hill V.S. Elizabethon (6:2)

Science Hill controlled the Whole game. Elizabethon had a better team than last year and Gave us some dangerous counter attacks. With about 5 shots on the goal in the first half and about 6 in the second they managed to put two in. Science hill subbed about 4 palyers at a time in a time period of 10-15 min in a two 40min halfs.

Guest Number8

Didn't Farragut play without that Baxstrom kid? And does anyone have any details about the game?

Wow Looks like Catholic is doing very well. Im lookin foreward to thursday. Cangrat. Guys. And hopefully I play better than my POOR performance against elizabethon.