11aa district tournaments

rednecktiger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are district records on the right so if their are games on Monday then you can switch what needs to be switched. :huh:

1.)Harpeth 14-0

8.)Stewart 1-12

4.)Fairview 7-7

5.)Creek Wood 5-8

3.)Sycamore 8-5

6.)Mont Cent 4-9

2.)Cheatham 11-3

7.)Waverly Central 3-10

Now Sycamore plays Stewart Monday I think unless they cancel it for good. Creek Wood has Mont Cent and Waverly to go. I dont know what the deal is with Waverly, but Creek Wood and Mont Cent play Monday if Mont Cent wins then you can switch mont cent to 5 and put creek wood at 6 because mont cent has already beat creek wood once.

Harpeth, Fairview, Sycamore, and Cheatham have locked up home games this week. Which I think Harpeth, Fairview, Sycamore, and Cheatham will get out of the first round. then Harpeth and Cheatham will play for the Championship. Then Harpeth will win the championship. I think it is stupid that we have to go to stewart to play somebody 20 minutes away. :huh:

I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!! Waverly beats Cheatham Co!!!! Doesn't get much better - hey, even if Waverly doesn't win on Sat, PHIL CARR IS OUT!!!!!

These are district records on the right so if their are games on Monday then you can switch what needs to be switched. :huh:

1.)Harpeth 14-0

8.)Stewart 1-12

4.)Fairview 7-7

5.)Creek Wood 5-8

3.)Sycamore 8-5

6.)Mont Cent 4-9

2.)Cheatham 11-3

7.)Waverly Central 3-10

Now Sycamore plays Stewart Monday I think unless they cancel it for good. Creek Wood has Mont Cent and Waverly to go. I dont know what the deal is with Waverly, but Creek Wood and Mont Cent play Monday if Mont Cent wins then you can switch mont cent to 5 and put creek wood at 6 because mont cent has already beat creek wood once.

Harpeth, Fairview, Sycamore, and Cheatham have locked up home games this week. Which I think Harpeth, Fairview, Sycamore, and Cheatham will get out of the first round. then Harpeth and Cheatham will play for the Championship. Then Harpeth will win the championship. I think it is stupid that we have to go to stewart to play somebody 20 minutes away. :huh:

I love how you had everything all worked out. Anything can happen with these girls' teams. Waverly beat Cheatham, so now Sycamore will face them Saturday. Is this the first time Phil Carr has gone home first round?

great game at Creek Wood. having come form west tn to watch a possible region opponent, i was treated to a great game. i would like to say that i thought Creek Wood was the beneficiary of two questionable calls in key moments of the game. the first was at the end of regulation when a fairview player, i think it was 32, put up a last second shot and "appeared" to be fouled as she was spun around in the air with no call being made. the second was on the winning basket by creek wood's number 10 came off of a screen to hit a lay up. i thought it was obvious that the screen was moving as it started outside the three point line and she was still screening the same player below the free throw line again being a no call. Either way, exciting game and thats why you want to have the home court so you get calls like these.

Everybody has their own opinion, yours is just wrong.(j/k) But Harpeth is Number 1 in the state and they just lost to Columbia by like 1 point and if we played again it could go either way, we beat Lawrence County and they beat Columbia which makes my point even stronger, we also beat Dickson twice. All Chester County has is bianca thomas or whatever her name is sorry if I got it wrong. And Mcnairy is good, but if we lose to them we would play them in the Championship most likely so we would still go to sub state. :thumb:

And what do you mean " anything can happen" I mean Harpeth clearly won every game in the district and they are most likely going to play cheatham in the championship so anything cant happen stewart isnt going to beat harpeth tonight and sycamore isnt going to lose to Mont Cent or whoever they play.

If you believe that Bianca Thomas is all Chester County has, then you are wrong. Chester has three other starters from last years Championship team. They play great defense and can all shoot. It just took them a little while to find their groove. But you still have to stop Bianca, and I just can't see anyone doing that. She will take over the game if she needs to! These girls are playing great at the right time. Go Eagelettes!!!

great game at Creek Wood. having come form west tn to watch a possible region opponent, i was treated to a great game. i would like to say that i thought Creek Wood was the beneficiary of two questionable calls in key moments of the game. the first was at the end of regulation when a fairview player, i think it was 32, put up a last second shot and "appeared" to be fouled as she was spun around in the air with no call being made. the second was on the winning basket by creek wood's number 10 came off of a screen to hit a lay up. i thought it was obvious that the screen was moving as it started outside the three point line and she was still screening the same player below the free throw line again being a no call. Either way, exciting game and thats why you want to have the home court so you get calls like these.

It was a great game. These two teams had played two game that came down to the wire in the regular season. As for questionable calls, every game has them, including this one. Petty's (#10) steal and drive to the basket with a defender hanging all over her and no call was made (questionable). Next play, another steal and a questionable charge called on Petty. Every game has them. Creek Wood was able to keep their heads about them and played through them.

If you believe that Bianca Thomas is all Chester County has, then you are wrong. Chester has three other starters from last years Championship team. They play great defense and can all shoot. It just took them a little while to find their groove. But you still have to stop Bianca, and I just can't see anyone doing that. She will take over the game if she needs to! These girls are playing great at the right time. Go Eagelettes!!!

You are right and I am sorry, All I meant was that they do have one of the best in AA and she is that good that she can over shadow the other players. But the way you talk about Chester County, HOW HAVE THEY LOST THIS YEAR?

You are right and I am sorry, All I meant was that they do have one of the best in AA and she is that good that she can over shadow the other players. But the way you talk about Chester County, HOW HAVE THEY LOST THIS YEAR?

Chester County had a hard time in the beginning of the season replacing Lawanna Holiday. Tosha Thomas, a sophmore has since stepped in and filled that role, and is improving by leaps and bounds every single game. Chester County is notorius for starting slow. Since the McNairy loss in January, they have won 11 straight averaging 70 pts per game and only giving up 50. This is a completely different team than the one that started the season.