Top freshman

soccerfan23

so. i haven't been up with the board much this boys season. I've heard much about patrick kelly. is there anything anyone can tell me about his past history, and if he is really as great as i hear? i am not calling anyone out. i have seen the boy play, it's just been a while. but does he get a little more credit, being brother to daniel? and as for will maddox, alex tummons, you need to get off this board because Plummer is a great coach, and I know he will kill you for talking smack, and putting a good word in there for yourself. And he's a great player. I've known him for a while, and never have I seen a player work so hard, and train so much. Between every night, trips to england, playing with his brother, lots of heart. Fever 91' has had a bad reputation in the past, due to parents, and over exuberate players, with a lot of heart. Wil's a perfect example fo this. In the heat of the game, frusteration tends to come out with him, but honestly, I can say no less to anyone else on that team. It was always an issue. Due to a few years of unsportsmanlike tactics from a man by the name of "Pierre"(and I know all of you Fever boys' know what I'm talking about), the boys picked up some bad habits. If they can get these under control, and from how I have seen them all in the past, they will be set, and Hendersonville, Pope, and all these other schools that picked up these boys will be very well off. Great group of talent. And I don't know the Pope coach, but if he is anything like Plummer, the boys will change...fast. Your sat out on HHS the whole game for disrespect to a referee, teamate, or player of opposition. It can be a little different, once your in it for pride, can't it be, boys? I've watched you boys play, and wherever you all are, keep progressing with the great skills and passion you have.

i play club for a certain east tn team and whenever we talk/play against fever they sometimes mention that they still wish that they had pierre. all i remember is that he yelled alot and he was french or sumthing.but what has happened to fever, my team hant played them in a while and it seems like they have gotten worse over the years. are players leaving? wuts the deal?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play club for a certain east tn team and whenever we talk/play against fever they sometimes mention that they still wish that they had pierre. all i remember is that he yelled alot and he was french or sumthing.but what has happened to fever, my team hant played them in a while and it seems like they have gotten worse over the years. are players leaving? wuts the deal?

yea it seems like they're losing players. i know for certain they lost pat kelly to sandy's tnfc team. we play fever a lot but i dont remember this pierre kid that you guys are talking about. can someone give me some info on him?

I don`t know if anyone has talked about that kid from KNox Carter, but he is awesome! We played them a few weeks ago and he scored all 4 of there goals! He played for one of those all state teams and plays better than most of the seniors I know! Plus hes actually a pretty nice kid, hes not some cocky lil punk,lol. But I did fogett his name, but if ya ever see that team play, you`ll see who I`m talkin about!

so. i haven't been up with the board much this boys season. I've heard much about patrick kelly. is there anything anyone can tell me about his past history, and if he is really as great as i hear? i am not calling anyone out. i have seen the boy play, it's just been a while. but does he get a little more credit, being brother to daniel? and as for will maddox, alex tummons, you need to get off this board because Plummer is a great coach, and I know he will kill you for talking smack, and putting a good word in there for yourself. And he's a great player. I've known him for a while, and never have I seen a player work so hard, and train so much. Between every night, trips to england, playing with his brother, lots of heart. Fever 91' has had a bad reputation in the past, due to parents, and over exuberate players, with a lot of heart. Wil's a perfect example fo this. In the heat of the game, frusteration tends to come out with him, but honestly, I can say no less to anyone else on that team. It was always an issue. Due to a few years of unsportsmanlike tactics from a man by the name of "Pierre"(and I know all of you Fever boys' know what I'm talking about), the boys picked up some bad habits. If they can get these under control, and from how I have seen them all in the past, they will be set, and Hendersonville, Pope, and all these other schools that picked up these boys will be very well off. Great group of talent. And I don't know the Pope coach, but if he is anything like Plummer, the boys will change...fast. Your sat out on HHS the whole game for disrespect to a referee, teamate, or player of opposition. It can be a little different, once your in it for pride, can't it be, boys? I've watched you boys play, and wherever you all are, keep progressing with the great skills and passion you have.

obviously you play near hendersonville and pope. how do you know will or is this will. and i heard abou that pierre guy also. where did he go? do you go to pope and play there or on fever/

houston oldham has to be mentioned some time in here, great kid nd great player, started varsity as an 8th greater

howd he do that? did he quit his travel team during the school season or what b/c i know you cant play travel and varsity at the same time. just wondering