Who's coming back in 06 in region 1-1A

old24eagle

Okay here is what I think about Hampton they should go 10-0 in the season and I hope we will make it to the third round. But after that it is hard to win on the road. But for Hampton to win they have alot of holes to fill. Or should I say holes to open up! We lost some of the best football players that Hampton has ever had! I am sure going to miss them men. The reason the 2005 Hampton team played so well is becaused they played as a team not as a I the 2006 team will also have to do the same. Will they I don't know , but I hope. As for Townsend he is as thick as ever he has alredy gained 10 pds he is trying to be around 190 to 195 when the season starts. Oliver the fullback is up to about 190 to 195 he should be up to about 200 to 205 when the season starts Hes getting thick. But we all know the line has got to get it done at run and pass protection. We will not be as big,but should be fast. Hampton has alot of talent it should be interesting at what positon some kids should play at. And with the best coaching staff in 1a Hampton should be all rt if everyone stays healthy and gels together! God Bless Stay Healthy and Good Luck!

Townsend will have a good year but not as good as 2005 lost 4 starters on the line

which ask anybody was a BIG key to his success

i will say it is anybody's region right now

it all depends on who works the hardest in the weight room and ect. from now till tyhe first kick-off

I will miss you big man #71 Good Luck in life you are a fine young Man.

A Puju what do you think the starting line up will be for Hampton Def and Off

Edited by hamptonbigdogs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello you bunch of football nuts! It has took me months to get on here and post. But I am back. Hey Cosby coach does that crazy magaha get to play this year. And what about #25 for Cosby he was fast and could catch.

Unfortunately McGaha graduates this year , but we get #25 and his twin #5 back for 1 more year look for both of them to be big time players and leaders on our team next year. QB #6 is also coming back with a little more experienced O-line next year look for him to light it up.

Okay here is what I think about Hampton they should go 10-0 in the season and I hope we will make it to the third round. But after that it is hard to win on the road. But for Hampton to win they have alot of holes to fill. Or should I say holes to open up! We lost some of the best football players that Hampton has ever had! I am sure going to miss them men. The reason the 2005 Hampton team played so well is becaused they played as a team not as a I the 2006 team will also have to do the same. Will they I don't know , but I hope. As for Townsend he is as thick as ever he has alredy gained 10 pds he is trying to be around 190 to 195 when the season starts. Oliver the fullback is up to about 190 to 195 he should be up to about 200 to 205 when the season starts Hes getting thick. But we all know the line has got to get it done at run and pass protection. We will not be as big,but should be fast. Hampton has alot of talent it should be interesting at what positon some kids should play at. And with the best coaching staff in 1a Hampton should be all rt if everyone stays healthy and gels together! God Bless Stay Healthy and Good Luck!

I will miss you big man #71 Good Luck in life you are a fine young Man.

A Puju what do you think the starting line up will be for Hampton Def and Off

Not so sure who all the starters will be, but I,ve heard the line will be bigger. The backs are there, not hurting at any of the skill positions. I,ll just say all the reports I,ve been getting are really good. I,m ready for some football.

well old eagle there is no telling what they feed them. i remember seeing a few big boys not dressed when we played them. i am assuming that may be who pujo is talking about. it sure sounds like you all have reloaded with fire power. i must say we have not. we do have talent, but replacing #11 magaha, #68 hough, #89 hewitt, & #2 colman will and has not happend. on that note i will leave and start trying a way to beat the best coaching staff in 1a and there team. later shelton

well old eagle there is no telling what they feed them. i remember seeing a few big boys not dressed when we played them. i am assuming that may be who pujo is talking about. it sure sounds like you all have reloaded with fire power. i must say we have not. we do have talent, but replacing #11 magaha, #68 hough, #89 hewitt, & #2 colman will and has not happend. on that note i will leave and start trying a way to beat the best coaching staff in 1a and there team. later shelton

Hampton deffinately has some BIG shoes to fill but they have several new kids out and they are willing to work. They started alot of sophmores and juniors last season and they will be bigger ,stronger and more experienced. The jv,s got a ton of playing time last season. I look for good things. I really think Cosby has the type of leadership it takes to build a solid program. Second in the region is my guess. I,ll be routing for you guys most of the time.