Who's coming back in 06 in region 1-1A

old24eagle

Lets hear it fellas who's gonna step up big and make some noise in the region this year? Will Townsend from Hampton run all over the region again this year or will an unknown from Cosby , Cloudland or Unaka step it up? Is Rone from Cosby gonna be the man of the region at QB or will the baseball player from Grace with his Cannon gonna show him up? Is big #44 from Unaka gonna be head shoulders above all other FB/LB's in the region? I think it's gonna be a good year in 06 I can't wait till football.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Townsend will have a good year but not as good as 2005 lost 4 starters on the line

which ask anybody was a BIG key to his success

i will say it is anybody's region right now

it all depends on who works the hardest in the weight room and ect. from now till tyhe first kick-off

Your exactly right Big Dawg the weightroom and offseason workouts is where it happens. Once again congrats to the great season yall had last year.

Lets hear it fellas who's gonna step up big and make some noise in the region this year? Will Townsend from Hampton run all over the region again this year or will an unknown from Cosby , Cloudland or Unaka step it up? Is Rone from Cosby gonna be the man of the region at QB or will the baseball player from Grace with his Cannon gonna show him up? Is big #44 from Unaka gonna be head shoulders above all other FB/LB's in the region? I think it's gonna be a good year in 06 I can't wait till football.

Johnathon Lyons from Hampton will make alot of noise. I,m going out on a limb,Hampton will be even better next season. They deffinately lost some great players, but there is a lot of excitment and the weight room is full. Passing game will be much better and that will only open up the running even more.

Johnathon Lyons from Hampton will make alot of noise. I,m going out on a limb,Hampton will be even better next season. They deffinately lost some great players, but there is a lot of excitment and the weight room is full. Passing game will be much better and that will only open up the running even more.

I dont know about better than last year....but i will agree with you on acouple things. the weight room is full , and Jon Lyons (lions tigers and bears) will be a force on D

but on the passing situation

Hampton is coached and probally will always be coached by Mr. J.C. Campbell aka "run er down der throat" at least until he retires or dies.

pujo you should know this better than most

but my point is simply this, Hampton Football = Run Run Run Run

The best we can hope for is that the coaching staff as much as I love them dearly has learned a lesson you have to be able to pass the football is playoff games

my earley prediction as now a Hampton fence monkey along with pujo

Hampton will win confrence with Cosby ....yes Cosby and Cloudland battleing out for second

i will not give my prediction for post season yet

Hampton Bulldogs 2005 MEC Champs.... Semi's

I dont know about better than last year....but i will agree with you on acouple things. the weight room is full , and Jon Lyons (lions tigers and bears) will be a force on D

but on the passing situation

Hampton is coached and probally will always be coached by Mr. J.C. Campbell aka "run er down der throat" at least until he retires or dies.

pujo you should know this better than most

but my point is simply this, Hampton Football = Run Run Run Run

The best we can hope for is that the coaching staff as much as I love them dearly has learned a lesson you have to be able to pass the football is playoff games

my earley prediction as now a Hampton fence monkey along with pujo

Hampton will win confrence with Cosby ....yes Cosby and Cloudland battleing out for second

i will not give my prediction for post season yet

Hampton Bulldogs 2005 MEC Champs.... Semi's

I don,t think they will really air it out, but I do believe they will throw it more. The real good teams always run run run, but they have the ability to burn you with a pass when teams commit to stopping the run. On another note, I wish we could have ole bigdog on the field again next season.

alright guys you got to tone it down. i am already having fits waiting till spring. i cant handle all this chatter. your getting my blood boiling and pressure up in anticipartion for some head rockin, slober flying, bone crushing, trying to remeber your mommas name football. i sure do hope your picking cosby to be in the major mix comes true. man o man lets get it on. no offence big dawg and pujo but man i would love to shake jc hand next season with a big grin on my face. take care fellers and may god bless.

shelton

hey guys good to see the good feedback between to regional opponents. i like that. it also a confindence booster to see a program like hampton giving cosby credit. thanks guys. who is this baseballss1 dude. well duh everyone should be in the weight room. do you even play football. oh wel good luck guys. hope you all have a great spring and get even better.