How far will wartburg go?

spurels45

Wartburg is no longer in a tie for number 1, from what I heard Oneida pulled an upset on Oliver Springs which locks down WB for the 1 spot all by themselves... and as for keepin all of our players, yeah it would've made a small difference, but we're doin just fine with havin other players step up and take their place. And to the idiot that started this conversation, i'm from WB too, and comments like that make us look just plain ignorant, I know who you are and i'll stomp you in half if you start crap like that again, peace out from Wartburg.

Man it wasn't even close the final score was OS 75 Oneida 44. This is not Jeremy Shannon.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg's girls almost upset Os. I think that come tounry time that both Wartburg teams could make a run. How far Wartburg goes is based on how the tourny comes out. I think the dawgs will finish second to Cosby is the tourny allows. But I would say Wartburg will be faced against Rockwood in the semi's. I look for Cosby to win it all and maybe win state. Cosby is a good team but So is Rockwood and Wartburg. It all matters who plays better on certain nights. Best of luck all teams hope everyone stays healthy.

The only teams that might possibly give Wartburg a game will be in the region tourney is Rockwood & Cosby. But I don't see either of those teams being able to match up with Wartburg at all. Wartburg has it all. Look out Murfreesboro, the Dog Pound is on their way.

Hasn't Rockwood already beat Wartburg. Cosby has to be the favorite in the region then its probably Rockwood second. just my opinion though. I have heard some good things about Wartburgs potential though.

Wartburg's girls almost upset Os. I think that come tounry time that both Wartburg teams could make a run. How far Wartburg goes is based on how the tourny comes out. I think the dawgs will finish second to Cosby is the tourny allows. But I would say Wartburg will be faced against Rockwood in the semi's. I look for Cosby to win it all and maybe win state. Cosby is a good team but So is Rockwood and Wartburg. It all matters who plays better on certain nights. Best of luck all teams hope everyone stays healthy.

You guys better be respecting the Rockwood Tigers a little more...If I recall correctly you have already gone 0-2 against them this season.

Wartburg has a great deal of respect for Rockwood. When they play it's always A great game. Rockwood is a great team there is no doubt about that, but they are beatable. Not sayin Wartburg will beat them, because if they do they will need a couple breaks throughout the game. Rockwood and Wartburg are both good teams that know each other pretty well. I also think Cosby will win the tounry. As for the water, lol I strongly doubt that. Although that is funny. Who told you that? :thumb: