Jackson County at Livingston

Wildcat 1970

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going out on a limb here. I believe LA will defeat Jackson Co by no more than 2 points. I just have this strange feeling that LA is going to be ready for this one.

Its never good to pick against Jackson County and they always are ready themselves, but I think they will lose this one.

Wildcat 1970

Jackson County really has nothing to prove or play for in this game having beaten LA twice already this year. However a 3 game sweep over LA would be very sweet indeed. It will be tough for them to go into LA and win but i look for a solid 7 point victory for the Lady Blue Devils.

Jackson County really has nothing to prove or play for in this game having beaten LA twice already this year. However a 3 game sweep over LA would be very sweet indeed. It will be tough for them to go into LA and win but i look for a solid 7 point victory for the Lady Blue Devils.

Wildcats want this one, I believe they will win a close one.

Wildcats want this one, I believe they will win a close one.

It's really hard to defeat a good team 3 times in a season.LA is at home and will be very tough, but the lady blue match up with them very well.I seen that hungary look in JC's eyes vs. Smith Co. the other night and thats the same look I've seen in past years when they won it all. JC by 7

LA lead the entire game almost, JC came back late to take the lead. LA held a 1 point lead and JC had the last shot, but Paige Sevier couldnt get the final shot to fall with about 4 seconds left.

Here you go 66wildcat, then JC fouled on the rebound and LA made both free throws for the final score, then JC threw up a desperation shot at the buzzer. (I was just trying to describe the end of the game, I know what happened after the missed shot)

Edited by ECS

Looks like Jackson County is doing a belly flop right here before tourney time. What is that 4 losses in a row? They'll never make it past the substate.

j.c. has not lost 4 in a row. 1 in a row. they beat smith co. in their last game before livingston. other losses are to two fine AA schools and clarkrange. isn't like their getting beat by everyone.