Miss Basketball- All Classes

CoachT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is probably a good ball player. But there are lots of good players that don't make the final list. Only three can make it and I think that these three in AAA are probably the best all-round players in the state, no doubt. I think that KeKe and Puleo would have to be the next ones on the top five list. What about Dudley being left out? I think that is a big loss to the AA. Again there are many great players in the state but only the best three can make it to the big show. Next year Puleo and Hollifield should make up two of the AAA choices.

Good luck to Kayla and Jackie! You two deserve to win the award. My fingers are crossed!

Go B or Brandi. Eiether one is a great choice.

AAA- Don't know any of them but GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

AA- Brandi Brown can do it ALL, GREAT BALLPLAYER

A- JORDAN RAMSEY she is one of the best I have ever seen she also can play anywhere on the floor, I am like the one that posted before it should also be consider off the floor as well. She is a very well like young lady never heard anyone say anything bad about her. I am a big fan of Jordans and I have a young girl that thinks she is the best as well as I do. She is one of the nicest young ladies you could ever be around, and I am not a family member just been around Clarkrange basketball for awhile. Good Luck to Jordan and her family as she continues her road in playing ball. We love you and will miss you GREATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!