who do you think is the best wrestler in tennessee?

haze

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now, I would say Corey Manson. But I think taht Jake Young, who was out earlier this year for an injury, will be the best wrestler in the next few years.

I would agree. Bundy's intensity brings him to a level that compete with Manson, but Manson's skill level is most superior in TN. Bundy hasn't been challenged this season by anyone. Ooltewah's Freshman, Young will be amazing and already is.

Sophomore, Ryan Konz jumped up from 112 challenging OW Danny Coleman to 135 this year and will still end up challenging senior, Ryan Fuller who only lost 3-1 to Manson earlier this year.

How good is Demetrious Johnson? He is a force, I believe.

Watch Smyrna's freshman 240 pounder the couple of years. Should be interesting.

so who is the best wrestler?

change that to who are the best wrestlers in TN. - you have to be impressed with Manson"s national accomplishments and the others mentioned here , don't forget Waddell - and yes Jake Young very impressive for a 9th grader @160 - Look forward to watching some of the others mentioned (especially those from other parts of the state) @ the round house this week - JT

change that to who are the best wrestlers in TN. - you have to be impressed with Manson"s national accomplishments and the others mentioned here , don't forget Waddell - and yes Jake Young very impressive for a 9th grader @160 - Look forward to watching some of the others mentioned (especially those from other parts of the state) @ the round house this week - JT

Creagan.

I would agree. Bundy's intensity brings him to a level that compete with Manson, but Manson's skill level is most superior in TN. Bundy hasn't been challenged this season by anyone. Ooltewah's Freshman, Young will be amazing and already is.

Sophomore, Ryan Konz jumped up from 112 challenging OW Danny Coleman to 135 this year and will still end up challenging senior, Ryan Fuller who only lost 3-1 to Manson earlier this year.

How good is Demetrious Johnson? He is a force, I believe.

Watch Smyrna's freshman 240 pounder the couple of years. Should be interesting.

What grade is Bundy in?

i would have to say kelley felix is the best wrestler in the state of TN. Everyone he wrestles he dominates not only in his speed and strength but his endurance as well. He is only a sophmore and lost to kyle james his freshmen year. This kid is somebody people aviod in their weight class so they don't get embarressed.

As for creagan he is a great wreslter, and i have not seen him wrestle this year, but from what i remember last year at the state tournament he shouldn't have won and had some bad calls from the ref.

i would have to say kelley felix is the best wrestler in the state of TN. Everyone he wrestles he dominates not only in his speed and strength but his endurance as well. He is only a sophmore and lost to kyle james his freshmen year. This kid is somebody people aviod in their weight class so they don't get embarressed.

As for creagan he is a great wreslter, and i have not seen him wrestle this year, but from what i remember last year at the state tournament he shouldn't have won and had some bad calls from the ref.

I dont thin creagan will win it this year... i think a couple kids are being overlooked.

Felix has to be at least a junior. He was state champion last year and runner-up the year before that.