who do you think is the best wrestler in tennessee?

haze

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. If he "overlooked" Usary, then, either, his coach didn't do his job to prepare his athlete mentally or Bundy's arrogant attitude costed him a state title. That is great that he used this loss to motivate him to become better, but downplaying an opponent that defeated him to win a state title is low. That day the better man won.

Bundy minorly overlooked Bo, but I think the big difference in that finals match was that he hadn't been pushed enough throughout the season to be ready for someone who was going to push back. I can not see your reasoning for saying that he "may" be arrogant, mabey you haven't met him. Ask anyone around, he is a class act and very respectable young man. He has worked hard to be where he is, and I can tell he will only work harder in the comming years, expect big things from him in the future.

Bundy will face another challenge this year in Jason McCroskey. In my opinion McCroskey is one of the best wrestlers in the state.

There hasn't been a challenge this year for Bundy. His last challenge was Bo Usary, which I meant as a compliment, but my point was that Bundy knew he wasn't as prepared as he should have been and the loss was a boost to his preparation for a higher level of competition.

McCroskey is actually a solid competitor and will give Bundy some challenge, but will have a difficult time staying within 5-6 points, as mentioned. I can visualize a single to a double with Bundy picking McCrosky up and carefully carrying him to the middle of the mat for 3 back points early in the match and this occurring more than once during the match. If McCroskey is not ready he could get teched, but not pinned in my opinion.

Rabbitt, You seem to be a little blue and yellow color blind.

McCroskey is a good wrestler but please don't compare him to Bundy. No comparison at all. This is not a knock on McCroskey but rather a compliment on Bundy's ability. Let me go eats some carrots!

Coach Fuller is correct.

Sommers.... If Creagan and Jake Young wrestle each other it will be in the semis- They are on the same side of the bracket.

Thanks. Perhaps the two best meet early.

Edited by Sommers

Bundy minorly overlooked Bo, but I think the big difference in that finals match was that he hadn't been pushed enough throughout the season to be ready for someone who was going to push back. I can not see your reasoning for saying that he "may" be arrogant, mabey you haven't met him. Ask anyone around, he is a class act and very respectable young man. He has worked hard to be where he is, and I can tell he will only work harder in the comming years, expect big things from him in the future.

If Bundy did "overlook" Usary, as was said by someone else, then he is, indeed, arrogant, and like I said earlier, it cost him a state title.

im pretty sure our colors are navy and gold. and McCroskey can go with Bundy. We will see on Sat. evening.

At this point, boys, it's all moot as heck. THE HAY IS IN THE BARN. the talk, the smack, the predictions... all that AND 50 cents will get you a phone call. The meaningful talk will all be done "in the circle" over the next 3 days. The best of luck to all GLADIATORS

Harry

PS- GO ND FIGHTIN' IRISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!