How do you think Carter from grace and Jurick from eastridge matched u

TNballer2006

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jurick took this one easily. But it wasnt as loop sided as some may think. Jurick shot 28 times which is alot, If Eldridge ever shot 28 he would put up HUGE numbers. Jurick played very well though, has nice moves and will only get better. Carter go into foul trouble and didnt get the ball as much. Carter prob won the first match-up but Jurick deff won this one. Carter had an off shooting night.

When Jurick had it one and one with Carter down low Jurick didnt score alot. Carter blocked him 3 or 4 times. Carter just needed to box out. I thought Jurick was over the back alot and never got called for it, but maybe that was just me.

I though Nick Van Horn played and looked better than either of them. 20 points, 14 rebounds (from your point guard) 4 assist and 5 or 6 steals. Now he took it to Jurick. Also he held Alex Wells to 3 points. I personally thouhgt he looked the best on the floor.

Nice win for Grace on the road.

Oh Jurick took this one easily. But it wasnt as loop sided as some may think. Jurick shot 28 times which is alot, If Eldridge ever shot 28 he would put up HUGE numbers. Jurick played very well though, has nice moves and will only get better. Carter go into foul trouble and didnt get the ball as much. Carter prob won the first match-up but Jurick deff won this one. Carter had an off shooting night.

When Jurick had it one and one with Carter down low Jurick didnt score alot. Carter blocked him 3 or 4 times. Carter just needed to box out. I thought Jurick was over the back alot and never got called for it, but maybe that was just me.

I though Nick Van Horn played and looked better than either of them. 20 points, 14 rebounds (from your point guard) 4 assist and 5 or 6 steals. Now he took it to Jurick. Also he held Alex Wells to 3 points. I personally thouhgt he looked the best on the floor.

Jurick dominated McMasters tonight. Jurick was much stronger and really manhandled McMasters, pushed him all over the court, but Grace eventually won the game.

Jurick Deff won "the matchup" but i dont think words like manhandled and dominated discribe what i saw. If you are going to say that you have to say he dominated the Grace defense not McMasters. Most of Jurick points were on put backs or when McMasters wasnt on him. He didnt score much at all when he got the ball 1 on 1 in the low post. Carter even blocked him a few times.

Jurick is a good player but he does some stupid things. He was throwing elbows and cheap shots after the whistle the whole game. He got a tech. for hanging on the rim it was obvious, just stupid stuff. Is this always a problem with him or just this game?

Sounds like it was a good game. I think Carter must be more of a finesse type player while Jurick seems to be more physical. I know Jurick outweighs Carter by about 40 pounds so it would have to be a little tough for him and I read articles about them both and one said Jurick is 16 and the other said Carter is only 15 so Jurick has the age advantage on him. Should be an even better matchup next season with the other guys gone and the teams more focused on these two.

Sounds like it was a good game. I think Carter must be more of a finesse type player while Jurick seems to be more physical. I know Jurick outweighs Carter by about 40 pounds so it would have to be a little tough for him and I read articles about them both and one said Jurick is 16 and the other said Carter is only 15 so Jurick has the age advantage on him. Should be an even better matchup next season with the other guys gone and the teams more focused on these two.

Oh yeah it will be fun to watch them in the up coming years. Jurick is already the focus of the East Ridge offense. Carter isnt the focus of the Grace offense yet, he will be next year though.

how didnt jurick scored on carter alot he dunked on carter about 4 times and had like 3 other dunk

how didnt jurick scored on carter alot he dunked on carter about 4 times and had like 3 other dunk

Jurick had i think 3 dunks but they were by no means "on" carter.

As i have said before they really story in this one was Van Horn, that boy took it to jurick. Van Horn had 20 points and I dont think he hit a shot outside of 12 feet. His was in the paint the whole night.

Jurick had i think 3 dunks but they were by no means "on" carter.

As i have said before they really story in this one was Van Horn, that boy took it to jurick. Van Horn had 20 points and I dont think he hit a shot outside of 12 feet. His was in the paint the whole night.

Jurick guarded carter....not van horn..so how did he take it to him????