District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

Trust me - we will have a much greater chance than anybody from your weak district. What I am saying is the odds are against them in the 4th game. . Put it like this boys (especially since scardy catfish has no guts), we will be playing Liberty for the championship in the regionals and guess what??????????????????? That game is at our house!!! Hey, if you want to keep talking your smack after that, you will have to come see us in the the Boro (if you know where that is).

The bus driver will be taken you to school next week - for the last ride of the year and one big slice of that home made humble pie (if you are not staying to watch the rest of the show, we can give you "to go" humble pie for your LONG trip home (the bus driver will not be available on the return trip, catfish will supply the ride home for losers) , 11aa home of the ONE and DONE :P.

LHS BIG RED TIGERS - Home of the regionals -

How many times can you say the same exact thing on the same thread??? Enough of this humble pie, bus driver, and the rest of the same crap. Get new material and a win in the consulation game at that, then talk. :blink:

Edited by IheartWurdUp!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juke man, I wish I could have the kind of faith you have in the Tigers. We scored 74 points and still lost, we just dont have the fire power Liberty has. But its nice to have faith I guess. Lexington better focus on McNariy, they played some good ball tonight. If we dont play a good game, we could be looking at being a 4th seed in the regions.

McNairy? :P Coach Gardner has there number easy - what is it 5 straight years and they haven't even been close. Liberty isn't going to be a cake walk agreed, but all the stars and planets are aligning and it is our turn.. Again, the 4th time around and it is going to be a different story. I noticed the Bolivar McNairy score and Bolvar is starting to lose its wheels. McNairy hasn't beaten us yet and I just don't see it happening in our house. Like I have been saying ALL YEAR LONG, we will be a factor in the Regions. It will Lexington and Liberty coming out of the region going for that gold ball. :blink:

2006 The year of the BIG RED TIGERS

LTOWN homw of the REGIONALS

I would like to say that alot of people from 12AA believe we are going to to take 3 or 4 games in the opening round but we are not going to act like Juker. He is our black sheep and most everybody from 12AA doesn't like him. He is the reason everybody hates Lexington. Most posters from 12AA are going to be respectful and don't start the smack talk unless it is brought upon us. For example, With Lexington the past two years. We were cool with every other team in 11AA last year except them. Now, we are cool with the rest of the Lexington posters because that trash talk hasn't been there this year. You guys have to remember, this guy gives excuses everytime they have been beaten and the rest of the Lexington fans will give credit to the other team and tell you why they lost.

McNairy? :P Coach Gardner has there number easy - what is it 5 straight years and they haven't even been close. Liberty isn't going to be a cake walk agreed, but all the stars and planets are aligning and it is our turn.. Again, the 4th time around and it is going to be a different story. I noticed the Bolivar McNairy score and Bolvar is starting to lose its wheels. McNairy hasn't beaten us yet and I just don't see it happening in our house. Like I have been saying ALL YEAR LONG, we will be a factor in the Regions. It will Lexington and Liberty coming out of the region going for that gold ball. :blink:

ALL OTHER LHS POSTERS---NO OFFENSE HERE...

Juke, I don't know a lot about McNairy or even a great deal about LHS. But if you guys overlook McNairy, you may end up being sorry you did. I know YOU, and maybe others, think the BCHS Tigers "wheels are coming off" but have you ever heard the old saying "what don't kill you just makes you stronger"? It is true that Bolivar didn't bring it all tonite v. McNairy. But they did win. And McNairy brought the house. Our guys know most people want to see them lose. That doesn't mean they will though. Not this year.

And about the "stars and planets" thing...this is just my opinion I know, but it looks to me like the stars/planets would be aligning for the Crusaders if they are for anyone. Thank the Good Lord the game is plaed on the BB Court and not in space! :P

No offense to you either Juke. Not really. Just throwing in some thoughts. I truly beleive it'll be the Bolivar Tigers in the end...but if not, I'd still supoort one of our district teams. Even if it's LHS---in spite of your crazy A**!

And next year, at least consider some new material. You are funny...but...oh well, just think about it. I know you'll take that wrong, but not intended that way.

And I'm not going to go back and forth with you a lot on this. Too late in the season for that. I'll wait until either a BIG tourney game v. LHS or next season for that!!!

Edited by firefulmer

McNairy? :P Coach Gardner has there number easy - what is it 5 straight years and they haven't even been close. Liberty isn't going to be a cake walk agreed, but all the stars and planets are aligning and it is our turn.. Again, the 4th time around and it is going to be a different story. I noticed the Bolivar McNairy score and Bolvar is starting to lose its wheels. McNairy hasn't beaten us yet and I just don't see it happening in our house. Like I have been saying ALL YEAR LONG, we will be a factor in the Regions. It will Lexington and Liberty coming out of the region going for that gold ball. :P

2006 The year of the BIG RED TIGERS

I love how you contradict yourself in all your posts, especially this one. You stick with the "4th time's a charm" logic with lexington vs. liberty but continue to leave no doubt that lexington will beat mcnairy since they haven't "been close" in five years. Looking at the previous three games with liberty, lexington is yet to be even close, let alone within 20!!! You are getting too far ahead of yourself my friend. You are coming off a 20 point loss to a team that you may have to go through to even get to state but you're still having visions of the gold ball.

But hey at least the bus driver and humble pie sat this post out. <_<

Edited by shs5.0