District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

It appears to me that Cheatham County definitely showed why it is difficult to beat the same team three times. All three teams that the Cubs faced in the district tournament had defeated the Cubs in the 2 regular season contests. Cheatham then preceded to knock off Creek Wood, lost to Sycamore by 2 and then pounded the home standing Rebels of Stewart County. Cheatham Co. is playing their best ball at the right time. Coach Stigall should be commended for keeping this team believing that they could win.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the info guys, its helpin a lot. Can't say enough about this season, too bad its over for Waverly. But, besides all of that, best of luck t the 11AA teams going to regions, you can go far, just play like you want it. I may be able to come Saturday, not sure as of ye, once again BEST OF LUCK, GO 11AA

I just want to know who that fat kid was in the front of the Sycamore cheering section wearing the Rowdy Rebels shirt. I have no clue what the cheerleaders and the fans were doing jumping up and down last night at the end of the girls game but when the fat kid starting jumping up and down I nearly fell out onto the court I was laughing so hard.

That poor little fat kid was just having some fun BUT, did you see that big dumb ugly guy with the bozo ears that was sitting on the other side named catfish-hunter. Shooooweeeee now that boy is UUUUUUUUUUUUUgly.

;);)

Catfish you better hang tight with some good looking girls (I imagine there are not thatt many up that way, so if you want to, you can stop by and pick up some of the Sparky girls- NOW that will get you in the door) when you come to Lexington, because they don't allow big dumb ugly guys like you into the game. You might have to sit in the parking lot and listen to Dan THE MAN over the radio.

So you get your wish there big boy, we play your Sycamore team.......

Thank goodness for 11aa teams. We are going to treat our Sycamore fans like our McNairy fans, plenty of humble pie on your way out the door. Of course that is after we unleash that can of WHOOP BOOTY on Sycamore

Big Red Tigers will win this one by 20 easy!

I just want to know who that fat kid was in the front of the Sycamore cheering section wearing the Rowdy Rebels shirt. I have no clue what the cheerleaders and the fans were doing jumping up and down last night at the end of the girls game but when the fat kid starting jumping up and down I nearly fell out onto the court I was laughing so hard.

:thumb::lol::lol::lol:

I will give the Rowdy Rebels this and that is that they cheer no matter what the situation is. They were down by 19 to start the fourth against Cheatham Co. last night and you would have thought that it was a two point game. I will say that the Cubs fans did get the last laugh against Stewart Co. after they beat 'em by 20. When Coker threw it down and then packed #42's lunch on back-to-back shot attempts the momentum of the game clearly swung in the favor of the Cubs.

I have to give it to the rowdy rebs also they show more enthusiasm than any other fan section in the entire district. When they were down they cheered just as they would if they were winning. Those guys really have there rebel pride!!!!!

Watch out for Sycamore to make some noise in the region! Congrats to Bull, Austin, Jesse, and Big John for their awards. If the Rowdy Rebs didn't get out of control last night there would have been a massacre.

Congratulations to bullard,Lohin,Moulton,and john for there awards. Moulton played outstanding in the championship game. I think that if it would not have been for him it would have been a blow out. He shot some really clutch three pointers in the third and fourth.

:thumb:

That poor little fat kid was just having some fun BUT, did you see that big dumb ugly guy with the bozo ears that was sitting on the other side named catfish-hunter. Shooooweeeee now that boy is UUUUUUUUUUUUUgly.

:thumb::lol:

Catfish you better hang tight with some good looking girls (I imagine there are not thatt many up that way, so if you want to, you can stop by and pick up some of the Sparky girls- NOW that will get you in the door) when you come to Lexington, because they don't allow big dumb ugly guys like you into the game. You might have to sit in the parking lot and listen to Dan THE MAN over the radio.

So you get your wish there big boy, we play your Sycamore team.......

Thank goodness for 11aa teams. We are going to treat our Sycamore fans like our McNairy fans, plenty of humble pie on your way out the door. Of course that is after we unleash that can of WHOOP BOOTY on Sycamore

Big Red Tigers will win this one by 20 easy!

I hope your not serious

Guest catfish-hunter

I hope your not serious

That kid's an idiot, end of story ;)

If Sycamore brings their A-Game to the gym Saturday night then the host team will make another early exit in the Regionals :thumb:

Hey rolltide, Cheatham Co. was not swept by Stewart Co. during the regular season. They beat the Rebels 2 out of 3 times this year.

TheSmoothJuker better get ready because his BigRedTigers are going down this weekend. When they do I'll never let him live this one down. I might start a new thread everyday talking about how Lexington got smacked by Sycamore :)

That kid's an idiot, end of story :D

If Sycamore brings their A-Game to the gym Saturday night then the host team will make another early exit in the Regionals :D

Hey rolltide, Cheatham Co. was not swept by Stewart Co. during the regular season. They beat the Rebels 2 out of 3 times this year.

TheSmoothJuker better get ready because his BigRedTigers are going down this weekend. When they do I'll never let him live this one down. I might start a new thread everyday talking about how Lexington got smacked by Sycamore :lol:

Well all I can think about you is that if you wanna sit there on your computer and talk trash about someone.. let it be someone other than a kid.. I mean, how do you expect someone to take you serious about anything when you talk about kids like you are?

Sycamore and Harpeth both have GREAT chances to win there games on Saturday. Both teams match up very well with their opposing teams. Stewart and Cheatham will have their work cut out for them, playing 2 of the best AA teams in the state, but don't cut out either of them! Because one thing you know that is going to happen, is that both teams will come out with some kind of game plan, and both will play EXTREMELY hard!

:thumb::D:):lol:

I will give the Rowdy Rebels this and that is that they cheer no matter what the situation is. They were down by 19 to start the fourth against Cheatham Co. last night and you would have thought that it was a two point game. I will say that the Cubs fans did get the last laugh against Stewart Co. after they beat 'em by 20. When Coker threw it down and then packed #42's lunch on back-to-back shot attempts the momentum of the game clearly swung in the favor of the Cubs.

hey catfishhunter im that big fat kid and if u have a prob with me celebratin come tell me then come here and post it on this.oh yea we might have lost the game but ya'll was scared afterwards lil man so dont run yo mouth unless u can back it up.since u know alot about this ball how bout we play 1 on 1 and i will kill u jus watch who u talk about ok dopey from thwe 7 dwarfs

hey catfishhunter im that big fat kid and if u have a prob with me celebratin come tell me then come here and post it on this.oh yea we might have lost the game but ya'll was scared afterwards lil man so dont run yo mouth unless u can back it up.since u know alot about this ball how bout we play 1 on 1 and i will kill u jus watch who u talk about ok dopey from thwe 7 dwarfs

i am so sick of students on here like they can do something... if you want to start something with someone go find them and talk to them but stop trying to start crap on the computer.