Lavergne @ Siegel

Bigdust100

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Did you not play with these guys last year? Explain how this happens on what could be their last home game or at least regular season wise.

Yes I played with them last year, and they are a very talented group of players but they play when they want to ... They are capable of much more than they showed tonight. They have spurts where they bust it and then just let up in other parts. There is no reason this team shouldnt be undefeated with all the talent they have. They will be ready come tournament time, I hope ... When they realize that one game could be their last period, they will come to play.

Yes I played with them last year, and they are a very talented group of players but they play when they want to ... They are capable of much more than they showed tonight. They have spurts where they bust it and then just let up in other parts. There is no reason this team shouldnt be undefeated with all the talent they have. They will be ready come tournament time, I hope ... When they realize that one game could be their last period, they will come to play.

Or at least you hope. No doubt the talent is there just cant take it for granted. Especially now when it could be one and done. Despite all the other issues and they are well documented on here, I hate see someone take things for granted.

They do need to play better as a team and still need leadership.

Guest dare_2_dream

Why didn't they want to play?

Question of the year right there.

They came out so emotional and looked like they were ready to play but when the game started, it wasnt that way at all.

They do need to play better as a team and still need leadership.

Its like Harris said last year ... "We have the most talented ship in the world but no one is driving it."

Question of the year right there.

They came out so emotional and looked like they were ready to play but when the game started, it wasnt that way at all.

Its like Harris said last year ... "We have the most talented ship in the world but no one is driving it."

I do think that is their biggest problem and lack of discipline.

Edited by wingman10

Seemed to me that Jimmy was trying to drive it tonight. He kept us in the game esp. late. That last free throw rimmed out barely but he made all the crucial baskets until then.

I had a bad feeling about this game before I remember thinking "Now they are supposed to go play after being that emotional?"

Seemed Jimmy was up to the task but the others weren't ready to play after that.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Seemed to me that Jimmy was trying to drive it tonight. He kept us in the game esp. late. That last free throw rimmed out barely but he made all the crucial baskets until then.

I had a bad feeling about this game before I remember thinking "Now they are supposed to go play after being that emotional?"

Seemed Jimmy was up to the task but the others weren't ready to play after that.

He was En Fuego from what i hear, how did he do from three land?