Lavergne @ Siegel

Bigdust100

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825942737' date='Feb 15 2006 - 07:32 PM']

Switch Jimmy and Chaisson Jimmy would have won. MVP often is won when your the only good player on a team.

Stupid Post

You know good and well that the reason Jimmy didn't win it is because of his attitude, don't even pretend not to. If we only have 1 good player how in the world did we beat yall, I'm pretty sure Allen didn't do it all by hiself.

Stupid Post

You know good and well that the reason Jimmy didn't win it is because of his attitude, don't even pretend not to. If we only have 1 good player how in the world did we beat yall, I'm pretty sure Allen didn't do it all by hiself.

:ph34r: Now I've heard it all....No the reason Jimmy didn't win it this year is because more was expected of Siegel this year. They had alot of pressure to be perfect this year after winning districts last year. Especially when Oakland came out of nowhere to win behind Chaisson. The MVP has just as much to do with your teams results as it does your personal results...Why do you think the Heisman winner is always from one of the top 2 teams? Chaisson's team over-achieved and Siegel did slightly less than what was expected of them. Its pretty cut and dry

Stupid Post

im sorry that u feel that way. Its how it is. Allen lead oakland past us. If hed uve came to siegel like hed wanted to Jimmy would be the mvp right now.

:D Now I've heard it all....No the reason Jimmy didn't win it this year is because more was expected of Siegel this year. They had alot of pressure to be perfect this year after winning districts last year. Especially when Oakland came out of nowhere to win behind Chaisson. The MVP has just as much to do with your teams results as it does your personal results...Why do you think the Heisman winner is always from one of the top 2 teams? Chaisson's team over-achieved and Siegel did slightly less than what was expected of them. Its pretty cut and dry

The MVP award is given on indivisual talent. :ph34r:

i'd still like an explanation on how we only have 1 good player

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825942761' date='Feb 15 2006 - 07:47 PM']

im sorry that u feel that way. Its how it is. Allen lead oakland past us. If hed uve came to siegel like hed wanted to Jimmy would be the mvp right now.

Why do you think Allen wanted to go to siegel?

You obviously dont watch much sports. Tell me why steve mcnair was co mvp with peyton manning a few years ago then please if its on individual talent and not involving the team at all, AND WHY DID DEANGELO WILLIAMS NOT WIN THE HEISMAN.

Right just like the Heisman. So is it just ironic that when commentators talk about a players team losing a game...it might "cost them the Heisman". Team performance has EVERYTHING to do with awards. Why weren't Jerome Harrison or DeAngelo Williams considered for the Heisman? Afterall they were the top 2 leading rushers in the nation. Oh Yeah thats right...they place for MEMPHIS AND WASHINGTON STATE. Even though their numbers are better than everyone elses.

Why isn't Kedren Clarke being mentioned in the same sentence as JJ Reddick...He is 3rd in the NCAA in ppg...Oh yeah thats right he plays for St. Peters...not the #1 team in the nation. Trying to dispute that is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. Its not a slam on Chaisson or anything....so don't go thinking you have to defend him because I'm talking bad of Oakland or Chaisson. His team over-achieved and is on top. Siegel slightly under achieved....simple

Allen did want to go to Siegel, he was planning on it actually but Coach Harris didn't want him because he thought it would affect the team chemistry, at least that's what i've heard

also about Jimmy and Chaisson, I don't think it really matters who won the award they both are exceptional players, what really matter to me is which player carries their team further in the postseason, and we'll see how that goes

Probably because he tried to revoke his waiver and come to Siegel this summer. If you know where he lives you realize he is firmly in the Siegel zone He was ready to come until Coach Harris told him not to. Didn't want to mess up team chemistry. Real loyal kid you got there :ph34r:

You ever wonder why we chant Siegel Reject?....now you know :D

Edited by Harris' hooligans