Lavergne @ Siegel

Bigdust100

Right just like the Heisman. So is it just ironic that when commentators talk about a players team losing a game...it might "cost them the Heisman". Team performance has EVERYTHING to do with awards. Why weren't Jerome Harrison or DeAngelo Williams considered for the Heisman? Afterall they were the top 2 leading rushers in the nation. Oh Yeah thats right...they place for MEMPHIS AND WASHINGTON STATE. Even though their numbers are better than everyone elses.

Why isn't Kedren Clarke being mentioned in the same sentence as JJ Reddick...He is 3rd in the NCAA in ppg...Oh yeah thats right he plays for St. Peters...not the #1 team in the nation. Trying to dispute that is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. Its not a slam on Chaisson or anything....so don't go thinking you have to defend him because I'm talking bad of Oakland or Chaisson. His team over-achieved and is on top. Siegel slightly under achieved....simple

Siegel's ranked above Oakland. :ph34r: All that talk about because your on a certain team is stupid. Odens on a team that is higher ranked than Oakland and he still cant win. Allen is the best indivisual player and has led his team to become the best in their district as underdogs.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel's ranked above Oakland. :ph34r: All that talk about because your on a certain team is stupid. Odens on a team that is higher ranked than Oakland and he still cant win. Allen is the best indivisual player and has led his team to become the best in their district as underdogs.

The polls are about hype...district MVP is voted on by the coaches of DISTRICT 7-AAA. If you weren't such a noob...you would know that Siegel was supposed to be the unchalleneged #1 of our district and Oakland was picked 3-4th. Its not hard to see why Chaisson deserved it. He took his team and over achieved from the expectations....Siegel slightly underachieved....is it that hard to understand?

Who won the district. State Polls=Mr.Basketball

District Poll=District MVP... go figure that one.

Edited by SiegelNation07

Oden's team can't win? Seems like they've won...what...25 times this year? :D that was a stupid statement

Oakland's preseason expectations were well overachieved and that is the main reason why allen got the MVP...not taking anything away from him he's a remarkable player but put Jimmy in Allen's spot (i'm confident he could've done the same thing)

I suppose the District coaches took into consideration the talent, attitude, and impact a player has on a team when deciding the MVP. Obvious choice to me....Chaisson Allen. I called it ya know.... :ph34r:

WAY TO GO, CHAISSON!

Congrats to chaisson he did lead his team to the district regular season crown. I feel confident he wont repeat the task in warren county.

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825942827' date='Feb 15 2006 - 08:19 PM']

Congrats to chaisson he did lead his team to the district regular season crown. I feel confident he wont repeat the task in warren county.

i hope you're right

congrats to chaisson he deserves it 100%

besides...we have our own MVP...harris hooligans :ph34r:

Edited by nation_supp89