SEQUATCHIE VS CHATTANOOGA CHRISTIAN

INURFACE

I believe Seq finished 5th and Hixson 4th so they should play, from what I heard tonight. All that will be decided tomorrow at a meeting unless any other games affect the tournament bracket. Sequatchie won 60-56, CCS hit a three in the final 2 or 3 seconds to make it closer. Seq's Mooneyham had 21 in the first half, sat out a lot of the 2nd half with foul trouble but Seq still built up the lead with a lot of guys doing well. I think they beat each team in the district at least once except for Notre Dame and Howard, lost by 3 and 4 points on the road to those 2, so maybe they can make some noise in the district. Hixson will be tough, and I think any team in it even down to #9 has a chance to pull an upset or two.

I believe Seq finished 5th and Hixson 4th so they should play, from what I heard tonight. All that will be decided tomorrow at a meeting unless any other games affect the tournament bracket. Sequatchie won 60-56, CCS hit a three in the final 2 or 3 seconds to make it closer. Seq's Mooneyham had 21 in the first half, sat out a lot of the 2nd half with foul trouble but Seq still built up the lead with a lot of guys doing well. I think they beat each team in the district at least once except for Notre Dame and Howard, lost by 3 and 4 points on the road to those 2, so maybe they can make some noise in the district. Hixson will be tough, and I think any team in it even down to #9 has a chance to pull an upset or two.

if sequatchie has done that good and if they can contiune to play ball well ; i'll say it will be interesting does bledsoe still have a shot at getting in

Seq. seems to be playing better team ball. Finding the open players and making better passes. They are also hitting more of there free throws. I think there might be some upsets this year in the district.

if sequatchie has done that good and if they can contiune to play ball well ; i'll say it will be interesting does bledsoe still have a shot at getting in

I'm wanting to say Marion and Bledsoe would be #8 and #9, and would play each other. That winner would play #1, probably Howard. None of that is official at all so I wouldn't take it as such just yet.

Here is something for you to think about.... First congrats to Sequatchie. you played your hearts out. I love the way your fans support you.

#4 Hixson vs #5 Sequatchie

Winner plays #1 Howard.

Loser of that game plays (barring a huge upset) McMinn Central in the first round of the region playoffs.

Wereas the loser of the other Semifinal will probably play Brainard. Not easy either (they beat Austin East) but a bit nicer of a game than McMinn Central

best of luck to all the teams in the Tournys!

Here is something for you to think about.... First congrats to Sequatchie. you played your hearts out. I love the way your fans support you.

#4 Hixson vs #5 Sequatchie

Winner plays #1 Howard.

Loser of that game plays (barring a huge upset) McMinn Central in the first round of the region playoffs.

Wereas the loser of the other Semifinal will probably play Brainard. Not easy either (they beat Austin East) but a bit nicer of a game than McMinn Central

best of luck to all the teams in the Tournys!

I would say both teams will need it good luck to Seq. and Hixson