Freshman

philip2003

To be quite honest, I can't remember if it was in the last week of districts or not. I remember reading that great article about Sonny and hoping it would not jinx him. Wouldn't it have been great if he could've finished his rookie season in high school with a .000 ERA? The fact that he went so long in 9-AAA with it in tact was just incredible. I'm sure his baseball coach hates to see him playing QB and praying to God that he doesn't get hurt. ;)

i seen this freshman playing 2nd base for jcm highschool name logan poore and he had a great glove, but man he could hit ,i dont know if he is a pitcher or not.but he was good. do you have any info on him?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keenan Kolinsky of CAK will be the best freshman in East Tennessee and possibly the state. He threw 80 with the Jugs last year as an eighth grader and this year he's clocked at 85. He also hit two over in practice and has power to both sides of the field. Oh, by the way, he's a left hander. Watch him VERY closely this year.

Keenan is a good player but im not so sure he is a true freshman. Didnt his parents hold him back for sports??

If your looking for some good freshman, Farragut has Cade Stallings, Powell has Andrew Green, Oak Ridge has Cody Williamson, and AC has a few.

• 2 weeks later...

Shea Thomas SS/2nd/P for Dyer County. Only Freshman to make the varsity team. Attended Mississippi State camp this past summer as a 14 year old. Fastball clocked in low 80's. Has seen alot of time at 2nd for varsity squad. Hit a home run in his first at bat in high school ball! :rolleyes:

Farragut have many freshman ( Jordan Cooper, Mac Thoreson, Cade Stallings)

Andrew Green started (freshman) and gave up 3 hit and 1 earned run. I heard he did a very well job but the defense lacked behind him. He will have a great HS carrer.

Alex Roberts from Kingston is also a great player . He can also catch. Great athlete.