State tournament predictions

river271

i'll agree with most. I think siegel over oakland or shelbyville. And oakland over shelby in the other. Do you not give greeneville a chance over science hill?? They did beat them by 14 last night

wow thats an impressive W

What about Ridgeway? How do they stack up in this? They looked pretty good when they played Brentwood.

there deffinetly a contender seeing how BA played mitchell and bolivar it made me think ridgeways alot better then anyone gave them credit for being.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway would have to beat Hamilton or Raleigh Egypt I believe. Possible but I'll stick with the favorites

I don't have a clue about east TN besides Science Hill has done well all year....if Greeneville beat them they do have a chance

I really don't see ridgeway beating hamilton but i guess it could happen. And yeah greeneville has a very good chance. They will surprise you in the end

What about Ridgeway? How do they stack up in this? They looked pretty good when they played Brentwood.

VolunteerFan23,

Ridgeway has a good team but is definitely a notch below last year's State Championship squad. The most critical drop off is @ point guard and center. Nevertheless, since they are well-coached, they are fully capable of beating Hamilton and/or Raleigh Egypt (in all probability) and make it to the 'Boro.

Realistically, however, Ridgeway is a longshot (in my view) to make it to the "Boro. If they somehow manage to get there....watch out! They will make some noise--they can play with anybody.

Guest dare_2_dream

Ive seen them play twice this year and played against them last year, and as everyone knows they arent the same team this year. Lost a lot of talent but are still a very competitive bunch and wont go out without a fight.

Are you serious? How can you even say that with a straight face? WB will be at least a #2 seed in the region(is already determined), and they can beat anyone out of D3, with the exception of Halls and OR, and they can play with both.

You don't even know what your talking about. They are guaranteed a trip to the region, not a two seed. Know your facts before you get on here and post that mess. I truly believe William Blount will finish fourth in the 4AAA tournament and they will play Oak Ridge in the first round of the region. They will lose if that happens. In case you havn't noticed they are really struggling right now. Against good teams that is.

William Blount won't even win a game in the region.

Oak Ridge and Greenville

siegel and Oakland

Hunters Lane and Franklin

Hamilton and Ridgeway

The only question mark is maybe Bearden instead of Greenville...

Personally i think Greeneville will beat bearden if needed. They didn't have wiggins the first time they played and he will make a huge difference.