7AA All-District

South

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams have already been named. It happened on Monday. Not sure the coach did it on purpose or just ignorance. Either way she and dekalb will pay for the wrong doing on Friday night.

What is the wrong doing? Too much mystery, too much suspense, someone please explain!!!

Edited by options86

I find it interesting that a statement like that can be made about a coach, just because you may disagree with her choices. Take into account how much she may have gotten to view certain players during the season. Furthermore, if you are unaware of the circumstances and are basing your comment on secondhand information then you may have it all wrong. I find it even more interesting that the 2 coaches with the top records were counting the ballots and when the decisions were made all of their players were in their appropriate standings as they had wished. Maybe Dekalb's coach was ignorant of the facts but I do not believe she would have done it out of context, since I noticed not a single of her ladies made it onto any of the district teams. How can someone who is 0 and 12 in the district single out one team or player. Chalk it up to learning how things work, accept that there is a learning curve for new coaches and stop expecting miracles from mere mortals.

I find it interesting that a statement like that can be made about a coach, just because you may disagree with her choices. Take into account how much she may have gotten to view certain players during the season. Furthermore, if you are unaware of the circumstances and are basing your comment on secondhand information then you may have it all wrong. I find it even more interesting that the 2 coaches with the top records were counting the ballots and when the decisions were made all of their players were in their appropriate standings as they had wished. Maybe Dekalb's coach was ignorant of the facts but I do not believe she would have done it out of context, since I noticed not a single of her ladies made it onto any of the district teams. How can someone who is 0 and 12 in the district single out one team or player. Chalk it up to learning how things work, accept that there is a learning curve for new coaches and stop expecting miracles from mere mortals.

i sure am glad you found something interesting.i have read and reread the posts on this subject and i don't even know what the subject is yet??this is insane.