9A MVP

Boroman

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it is close Doss. It is hard to judge between a pure post player and a perimeter player as to who is the "best" player. I mean was magic better than jabbar?

But I have to agree with 3peat. Bussel is surrounded by talent and has quality relief off the bench. Alsup is a star on an ok team and has to carry the load every time out. That makes her more valuable to her team. Sorry Gabby, we all still think your awsome though! :D

3peat and refuge... I believe you have correctly analyzed these 2 players and the situation on the 2 teams. Watching the Lady Rockets and how they have developed over the years has been pure pleasure and we are so fortunate to have such deep depth in our bench. When you loaded with such talent and still stand out, it just shows how valuable you really are...Best wishes to Gaby and the entire team as you progress.., love you guys Aunt Kim

Edited by auntkim

3peat and refuge... I believe you have correctly analyzed these 2 players and the situation on the 2 teams. Watching the Lady Rockets and how they have developed over the years has been pure pleasure and we are so fortunate to have such deep depth in our bench. When you loaded with such talent and still stand out, it just shows how valuable you really are...Best wishes to Gabby and the entire team as you progress.., love you guys Aunt Kim

I agree auntkim :thumb:

No disrespect to Bussell but Alsup is more valuble and is the better player. That's not to take anything away from Bussell who is a very good player but Alsup is better.

I will have to agree. Chelsie is not only a great basketball player but a class act and a great student. I believe Chelsie has signed with Freed Hardman to play basketball. One thing about Chelsie is that at every game she gets double teamed yet her statistics are awsome. The Bussell girl is a great player (very good in the post) but she does not have the overall game that Chelsie has. Chelsie can shoot the three, drive to the basket and also post up. She leads the team in scoring, rebounding, steals and I believe assists also.

Again, both girls are excellent players, but I think the difference is what several people have already stated. Without Bussell, Forrest is still an awesome team with all kinds of talent. Without Alsup, Eagleville is decent but not nearly as strong. Also, Alsup has the ability to play any position on the floor.

Alsup is more the MVP in my opinion.