What School Has The Best All Around Athletic Program?

Football Fan1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently Farragut has done pretty well. State champions last year in baseball. 2003 and 2004 state champs in baseball and soccer. girls golf state champs 2 of the last 3 years. no championships in football but they arent bad. girls soccer is good tennis is alright softball is pretty good. volleyball is good. they dont all win championships but they are still pretty good.

Mt. Juliet Golden Bears!!

what does mt juliet have to offer? seems to me that this question...what school has the best ALL AROUND ATHLETIC PROGRAM is for riverdale. no doubts about it. sure there are other good teams from schools but those schools have just a couple of items the are good at...riverdale has proven this year they can be feared as one of the best in all of the sports.

I think Brentwood Academy also has to be considered. The football & basketball programs are among the best in the state every year (football won it this year, boys basketball 4 in a row, girls basketball are defending champs). They placed 2nd in Cross Country this year, I believe their track team has won 4 state titles in a row. Pretty solid all around.

Soccer? Running?

our boys won soccer district last season and went to state, our girls came 2nd in district to siegel this year and went pretty far in the playoffs i believe...our track team has had like 16 consecutive district titles and of course there have been some individual state champions along that way. XC i know nothing about, but surely were good at it :D

really if you look at it though, this post is from a complete year ago and thats when harris hooligans made his post, that was after our boys basketball season ended (and siegel was about to make their run to the state tourney) i believe with us being 16-16. proud to say this year they are 26-8 and will play tuesday in the region semifinals