What School Has The Best All Around Athletic Program?

Football Fan1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from west TN but I usually hear Alcoa's name year round.

Very biased opinion her but as far as men's athletics I believe in 1A Freindship.

Football- only lose to Trousdale [ eventual state champs]

Baseball- lost in state to Goodpasture [ eventual state champs]

Basketball- right now 24-3 ???

I think in in bigger schools Alcoa is a pretty good choice. :lol:

I alos think Riverdale everyone knows about the football team

the girls basketball team has won 20 games every year for 5 or 6 years the boys team is probably our biggest weakness however they do make regions a lot and our baseball team has been to the state tournament 3 of the last 5 years and our softball team made it to sectionals last year and many say they have achance at winning stater agianthis year and in track it is not uncommon for us to bring home at least 1 state championship

Greeneville normally has a pretty good program. Football was down this year but this was a rebuilding year for them. Girls soccer was dominant again. Boys soccer looks to have a good team. Golf team got 5th in the state and it looks like the boys and girls basketball teams both have a very good chance to make it to state. Wrestling also placed in state as a team and is sending around 8 or 9 individuals to the tournament.

Greeneville normally has a pretty good program. Football was down this year but this was a rebuilding year for them. Girls soccer was dominant again. Boys soccer looks to have a good team. Golf team got 5th in the state and it looks like the boys and girls basketball teams both have a very good chance to make it to state. Wrestling also placed in state as a team and is sending around 8 or 9 individuals to the tournament.

Does that Eiskamp guy still coach soccer?