Best Players in East Tennesse?

Reppin_AW

Dusty Griffith from scott, Parton(i think) from Catholic, Josh Hawkins from Loudon, Beau Brown from Mcminn Central, and Pearl from West are all pretty good players

Griffith and Hawkins should not be on this list, Parton probably should not be, but he is pretty good and Catholic is a very good team. Beau Brown definitely should be, he can flat out ball. West is good too, maybe not a top 5 player in East TN but he is up there close. I like Dye from Clinton, Olgelsby from Bradley and Wiggens

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Antonio Robinson play, but i read about him in the Chattanooga paper. He sounds like a great player. He gets 20+ points and 20+ rebounds all the time.

he is 6' 4" and plays kids that are 5' 10". i played with him on an aau team and he was not that good. he is just lucky he plays A because he would be garbage in AAA.

I just realized why you guys are so excited about beating Science Hill. In the last three years this is only the second time you have won out of the 12 games you’ve played them!!! 2-10 vs. the Hill!! :) That’s hilarious!! :)

By the way I’m with the THS...you know…the team that’s responsible for making you turn in your uniforms early last year! You remember…don’t you?! No need for me to be jealous. ;)

Hey um just asking but where are THS's uniforms at this year there buddy? And you all recieved two consecutive jump balls in that game in the fourth quarter...and it was at Viking Hall, sound like a bit of home cooking?? Anyways where are your uniforms at at this moment buddy?

Hey um just asking but where are THS's uniforms at this year there buddy? And you all recieved two consecutive jump balls in that game in the fourth quarter...and it was at Viking Hall, sound like a bit of home cooking?? Anyways where are your uniforms at at this moment buddy?

Go ahead and enjoy this while you can. This is the first time in over 7 years that the Vikings have had to turn in their uniforms before the regional tournament…so this is something that we haven’t experienced…kinda like Greenville and winning a regional championship!! Can’t seem to shake that BIG 9 monkey of your back now can you. ;) Every year Greenville sits at the top of probably the weakest AAA conference in the state…you get a free pass to the regional tournament…come in with your heads swollen only to have them rolled down the Hill by the Toppers!!! My bad I forgot…them big heads were speared by the Vikings last year! :thumb::D :D

On a serious note…I do in all reality agree with the statement that this will be Greenville’s tournament to loose. Home-court advantage is always a plus. But I have to tell you…Science Hill isn’t the only team you have to worry about in the Big 9 this year. If you saw the game between Central and DB you would know what I’m talking about!!! Good luck to the Green Devils...I look forward to checken out the baller they call Wiggins.