Scott Softball

deerhunter101

Ok, Scott County played Kingston on Tuesday night and those girls really tried! I mean the coach is an awesome guy and is very patient with the girls. I think the girls would do good if they had someone (another high school student) who knows what they are doing and will take the time to help them. They have got talent, but they don't use it to their best ability. Good Luck to all the girls and I would be more than happy on like a Saturday get the team together and help them as much as I can. Good Luck!!!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Scott County game against Kingston. I was really impressed by how the Scott County Team had improved. It really showed how much heart they really had. Never once did the Scott County team give up. I hope that they continue to improve. I don't know who the girl was that was playing right field (during the second game) but she really made some good plays. In fact all of the girls on the field impressed me.

Wow the question of how will scott county be? Hmm I think a better question is will they win a game this year? Scott County has a group of girls that tries hard but they just do not grasp the concept of softball. Scott County is just not a softball type of high school. Maybe one day they will find a coach that is dedicated to helping the girls and showing them the "RIGHT" way to do things, but then again that isnt going to turn a program around. You've also got to have girls that know what they are doing on the field. Its going to take more than just a coach to turn around this program sorry to say that but its the truth.

YET ANOTHER TIME FOR THE WORLDS FAMOUS DDP TO PUT SOME MORE PEOPLE DOWN. WHY DONT YOU OPEN A WORLDS SOFTBALL ARENA SO YOU CAN SHOW EVERYONE WHAT THEY ARE DOING WRONG. YOU BETTER GET SOME HELP FAST.WHAT IS YOUR STRONG POINTS WHEN YOU PLAY? I NOTICE AND HEAR YOU ONLY WANT TO PITCH IS WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A TEAM YOU THINK IS WEAK OR THAT YOU WONT LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF. I BET UT CANT WAIT TO SIGN YOU. IS THAT WHERE YOU ARE PLAYING COLLEGE BALL AT? FOR YOU TO NEVER MAKE A ERROR, YOU MUST BE GOING THERE. YES, I UNDERSTAND COACHT IS WHERE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND, BUT ALL YOU DO IS PUT PEOPLE DOWN AND ACT LIKE OS HAS A POT OF GOLD FOR HAVING YOU. USUALLY WHEN ONE PUTS ANOTHER DOWN IS WHEN THEY HAVE NO CONFIDENCE THEIR SELF, IF THATS THE CASE, YOU ARE A GREAT BALL PLAYER, AND SO ARE MANY OTHER GIRLS, ANYONE WHO TRIES IS GREAT TO ME. SO AFTER YOU WROTE THAT COMMENT ABOUT SCOTT CO. GIRLS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY FEEL? THERE MIGHT BE A GIRL ON THAT TEAM THATS PLAYING HER HEART OUT TO HAVE CONFIDENCE, BUT DIRTYDP, YOU JUST PUT HER AT THE BOTTOM AGAIN. TRUE TRAVEL BALL TEAMS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS BRINGING UP DONT DEAL WITH GIRLS LIKE YOU. THERE ISNT NO TIME FOR IT. EITHER YOU PLAY WITH THE TEAM AND RESPECT THE TEAMS YOU PLAY OR GO HOME AND GET ON COACHT AND PUT EVERYONE DOWN.

Scott Co is really starting to improve. Coach Marcum really knows what he is doing you can just tell by how the players play with each other and how most of the time they know what they are doing and where they are going with the ball. They played really good against Kingston. The first game they didn't play bad in but you could tell that the girls were starting to get down but the next game they just had a whole new attitude about it they had held them to a low score until they started hitting off of Scott's pitcher and she gave up a lot of runs but it wasnt because of lack of trying....They played good against Sunbright and beat them....then against Anderson Co...i think that's who they played....the first game went alright but then the second game the pitcher....number 13....wasn't pitching that good but when she would give them one to hit the field did a really good job....I am really impressed with the way Scott's team is really turning around.

Edited by deerhunter101

Ok, Scott County played Kingston on Tuesday night and those girls really tried! I mean the coach is an awesome guy and is very patient with the girls. I think the girls would do good if they had someone (another high school student) who knows what they are doing and will take the time to help them. They have got talent, but they don't use it to their best ability. Good Luck to all the girls and I would be more than happy on like a Saturday get the team together and help them as much as I can. Good Luck!!!!!!

You are right the girls do try very hard. You're also right the coach is very patient and we do like him. You are not right about needing someone else to help them. We have 3 good coaches, we already practice on Sat. and We can come in on Sun. and work if we want. So thank you for the compliments, but Kingston needs you doing your "BEST ABILITY" more. Good luck and God bless.