District 7AAA Tournament

SPORTSFAN520

Guest dare_2_dream

For one the refs are never on our side and for two we lost David the game before so we were out of sync.

Since when has Cookeville not had home cooking ... if you didnt that night, must have been because you got the wrong crew that night, forgot to ask for your boys ...

We didnt have Keith the first time either and last time I checked ... Keith > David

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

dare 2 dream....i would appreciate it if you would quit talking about it and just let it go.....quit arguing, actually, just stop talking altogether. the guy tried to end it and u wont stop....its annoying

we have move on to other things, read my friend. we are talking about refs and their short tourney time they will have. READ!

Guest The Black Hole

dare 2 dream....i would appreciate it if you would quit talking about it and just let it go.....quit arguing, actually, just stop talking altogether. the guy tried to end it and u wont stop....its annoying

HE DROPPED IT SO APPRECIATE IT

Is everyone healthy at the Boro schools besides the two guys from BHS that rolled ankles? OHS folk...is Wade finally healed up?

Wade should be A-OK come tuesday.

I agree. Minus Siegel's slip-up against Lebanon, they pretty much dominated the rest of the district ... and Oakland did as well, hints to why they are number 1 and siegel is number 2

And probably why they had 2 barnburners decided by 4 and 3 points. #3 could be right around the corner :lol: Let's hope so at least.

For one the refs are never on our side and for two we lost David the game before so we were out of sync.

Cookeville ALWAYS has home cooking, especially when Kanaster calls up there you know the visiting coach is going to get T'd and Cookeville is going to win :thumb:

Well I like Cookeville , respect their program, their players, and their fans. I think Cookeville has owned Riverdale this year. I don't see how anyone on here doesn't realize that. I am picking Cookeville to beat Riverdale and move on. I think Williams in the lineup will spark a victory for the Cavs. It will provide a lot of emotion...and hopefully won't throw them out of sync. Cookeville has some of the best three pt shooters around, and plays as a team. Stearman has been stepping it up lately and you need another big game from him for the W.

GOOD luck to Cookeville.

Edited by 2priceless

Guest dare_2_dream

Wade should be A-OK come tuesday.

And probably why they had 2 barnburners decided by 4 and 3 points. #3 could be right around the corner :) Let's hope so at least.

Cookeville ALWAYS has home cooking, especially when Kanaster calls up there you know the visiting coach is going to get T'd and Cookeville is going to win :D

Siegel and Oakland will def have another battle this year, dont worry.