Dudley Scores AGAIN!

thebeave

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about needing any confidence????

I am not sure who I will be pulling for in that game, although I probably will pull for Obion Co being in 13AA.

B) OH WesCHargey, I knew you were a Lady Rebs supporter B)

rebel_deof55, Haywood will be the same club we saw last season as they return all of their players. Two quick guards and a nice post player with speed inside. As WESCHarge said an athletic bunch, probably the most athletic team OC has seen all season :o If OC can , and I'm hoping, REBOUND and keep Haywood OFF the offensive glass, not allow 2nd and 3rd chance shots and Ms.Reedy continues her hot shooting from the outside, and others get involved in the offense, I like the Lady Rebels chances. BUT , they have to bring their "A" game to Ripley because this Haywood team is much different than they saw last season B)

I hope to see a BIG OC support group at Ripley this THursday B)

What we saw in this tournament was quite possibly the best player to ever play in 13AA. She can hit the long ball. She can hit the short shot and she can post up. She is by far the best at when the open shot is not there (and its usually not since she is double teamed) at dribble penetration and making the shot. She's hard to gaurd. Way to go Kaitlin. Keep playing hard. 36 points when a lot of people on here said WV would shut her down. She is amazing to watch. <_<

I agree, but how can you forget Christy Hicks? Meeeoooowwww!! :P

Or better yet, Paige Duncan. The looks, the handles, the shot.........the trifecta baby!!

In spite of the fact, that beave has called people on this forum: ignorant, uneducated, and an idiot.

You are the only person I called those names, and for that, I do apologize. I doubt I would have done that in your face, so why do it while sitting behind the keyboard.

I believe TheWarden banged the nail home.

Got a diaper to change...............

I agree, but how can you forget Christy Hicks? Meeeoooowwww!! :D

Or better yet, Paige Duncan. The looks, the handles, the shot.........the trifecta baby!!

Your right...I saw both of them play. Tiffany Adkins was another great one. Cavin from WV was terrific as well. They were all good, but I think Dudley is more of a complete package that can give a coach many opportunities during the game. If you followed the season, Kaitlin also was the one who brought the ball down the floor a lot. The only area I think Dudley may need some improvement is on defense. (my opinion) But hey if you can put up 40 a game in AA basketball I'll cut you a little slack.

The Warden, your post is food for thought. Thanks for posting a positive message. In spite of the fact, that beave has called people on this forum: ignorant, uneducated, and an idiot. I believe the beave to be a good person. We are going to cut him some slack. He was absent from this forum for awhile due to changing diapers and missing much needed sleep. He is not a bad guy, how do I know? Anyone who is a Westview Charger fan and a UTM fan can't be all that bad. Beave, just calm down, everything is o.k. Hope you have a good day. Hope changing those diapers don't wear you down. I always enjoying talking with you when I see you.

Dudley scores again, Dudley scores again, and again and again...... 34 points! Luckily for us, it was not 37 points.

Although I do appreciate your post, I fall on the side of thebeave on this issue. I just do not agree with the name-calling. He did not need to do that in order to make his points, he already had, and nailed it as far as I was concerned. He was just trying to be as politically correct as possible. The name calling is a little much. He is too smart for that. And your right, he is a good guy, even though he is a Dresden fan.................. B)

I am going to have to make a trip to Ripley just to see if anyone has figured out that they need to:

1) Actually guard her

2) Knows who she is

3) See if she can sustain this incredible scoring run

4) See if David Russell can pull off a State Championship birth with the least talent he has had in years

5) Watch Sean Stephenson prove that he is the coach people think he is........... :thumb:

Edited by TheWarden

Although I do appreciate your post, I fall on the side of thebeave on this issue. I just do not agree with the name-calling. He did not need to do that in order to make his points, he already had, and nailed it as far as I was concerned. He was just trying to be as politically correct as possible. The name calling is a little much. He is too smart for that. And your right, he is a good guy, even though he is a Dresden fan.................. B)

I am going to have to make a trip to Ripley just to see if anyone has figured out that they need to:

1) Actually guard her

2) Knows who she is

3) See if she can sustain this incredible scoring run

4) See if David Russell can pull off a State Championship birth with the least talent he has had in years

5) Watch Sean Stephenson prove that he is the coach people think he is........... :thumb:

Warden you are right about number 4 in your observations. He has done a tremendous job this year with the talent he has. And I'm sure they will try to find a way to gaurd her, but we can only hope that they figure it out after the tournament is over!!

Warden you are right about number 4 in your observations. He has done a tremendous job this year with the talent he has. And I'm sure they will try to find a way to gaurd her, but we can only hope that they figure it out after the tournament is over!!

CAN'T NOBODY GUARD HER...she was being double and triple teamed by the #1 team in state with a 30-1 record and still dropped 34 on them :thumb: