• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the pairing for Region 8.

Adamsville vs Westside

Middle College vs Trinity Christian

Middleton vs Madison Academic

Jackson Christian vs Manassas

All games will be played at Middleton. I currently don't have time or dates for these game, but somebody on here might get a hold to them before I will.

my mistake....i thought this district went up against district 14 in regions :blink:

middleton put in work tonight. that wanted it and it showed. they played hard and they showed a different level of toughness.

At least you all put out a good effort. It was a good effort, not only Middleton (after getting postponed twice, and playing on a holiday while the kids are out.) but all the Memphis teams in our district. At least all made it to regions, both boys and girls.

It probably will be a Game 4 (Middleton vs Middle College) for the finals at regions.

what district is middleton and middle college in?

16th

At least you all put out a good effort. It was a good effort, not only Middleton (after getting postponed twice, and playing on a holiday while the kids are out.) but all the Memphis teams in our district. At least all made it to regions, both boys and girls.

It probably will be a Game 4 (Middleton vs Middle College) for the finals at regions.

16th

hope so, because we are better than what we showed

middle college will matchup with union city im assuming...ouch tough break...good luck to this district but its looking like middleton will be the only team to make it past the first round

Middle College will not play U.C. unless it is a sub-state game..The district that Lake Co,Humboldt and Union City play in ,doesn't play that district in the region ..We will play McKenzie,Clarksburg,West Carrol or Huntington's district...As far as Union City...If Union City and Lake Co both win their 1st round game,these two teams would meet in the 2nd game and one of them will be going home..

Job well done. MHS knows how to win and when to win. We had a couple of key reserves out and still handled MC. It would not suprise me if we have two teams in the boro from our district.

Congrats to Middleton..The big boys are on the way though!..........Funny thing is I don't know which of the big boys will be coming...Humboldt seems to be a good bet while Lake Co and Union City will probably fight it out for the other berth..It doesn't matter which of these three you get though...The only thing Middleton has going for them is playing in the barn..er I meant gym!

Middle College will not play U.C. unless it is a sub-state game..The district that Lake Co,Humboldt and Union City play in ,doesn't play that district in the region ..We will play McKenzie,Clarksburg,West Carrol or Huntington's district...As far as Union City...If Union City and Lake Co both win their 1st round game,these two teams would meet in the 2nd game and one of them will be going home..

yea i was corrected on that...good luck against union city..i know you guys will make it past the first round...assuming you play union i wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see ya in the state :blink: