Region 6-5A.."THE" Region!

HitorBeHit

So...what will Region 6-5A have to offer the mid-state this fall?

Who will win the region? Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood...maybe Columbia or the new "kid" on the block..Independence?

Let's hear from you guys in Clarksville and Dickson Co as well...and we must not forget about Centennial.

Which teams have lost the most in graduating seniors?

What individaul players will stand out this year in the region? Make your Pre-Season All-Region predictions now!

Will this Region send another team to the state championship?

Let's hear it!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...what will Region 6-5A have to offer the mid-state this fall?

Who will win the region? Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood...maybe Columbia or the new "kid" on the block..Independence?

Let's hear from you guys in Clarksville and Dickson Co as well...and we must not forget about Centennial.

Which teams have lost the most in graduating seniors?

What individaul players will stand out this year in the region? Make your Pre-Season All-Region predictions now!

Will this Region send another team to the state championship?

Let's hear it!!

ravenwood wont be anygood,sorry scrimmiged them last year jv and beat them 77-0,good run last year tho but ravenwood def.wont win it again,and this region wont produce a state champ either

this region wont produce a state champ

i remember reading something quite like that quote last year(which ravenwood did)... and if i recall i remember reading it the year before saying that they wouldnt send anyone to the state championship game period(which franklin did)... and i know for a fact i read it the year brentwood won it all too

bottom line is that every year this region has 2 or 3 teams capable of winning it all so dont count em out this year

Edited by ftballkicker

ravenwood wont be anygood,sorry scrimmiged them last year jv and beat them 77-0,good run last year tho but ravenwood def.wont win it again,and this region wont produce a state champ either

I must have missed something...you say that because the Ravenwood JV wasn't very good...that Ravenwood varsity isn't going to be good........are you assuming that Ravenwood won't let any juniors play this coming year? This may come as a big surprise....but I really believe they'll play some juniors....and they have an opportunity to be a very good team...in a region of very good teams....still will be the the top region in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed something...you say that because the Ravenwood JV wasn't very good...that Ravenwood varsity isn't going to be good........are you assuming that Ravenwood won't let any juniors play this coming year? This may come as a big surprise....but I really believe they'll play some juniors....and they have an opportunity to be a very good team...in a region of very good teams....still will be the the top region in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!

not the way that our team played them last year!the back up qb threw 4 pics,line gave up 6 sacks and smyrna's jv put up 77 on them,so unless some one works with the qb they wont b good,ravenwood is all about the qb,are theuy not?if u take tc out last year ravenwood loses 3 games,and they dont have the qb for it next year!

not the way that our team played them last year!the back up qb threw 4 pics,line gave up 6 sacks and smyrna's jv put up 77 on them,so unless some one works with the qb they wont b good,ravenwood is all about the qb,are theuy not?if u take tc out last year ravenwood loses 3 games,and they dont have the qb for it next year!

You do know that the JV qb isn't going to be the varsity qb next year.....Becker will likely be the varsity qb....and the OL is returning 3 starters that will not give up sacks...and most of the defense is returning. Granted...they lost some key players....as did everyone else.....but...! Only time will tell

I still don't see the relevance between last years jv and this years varsity....I'm not aware of any jv players that will start for the varsity next year......except the kicker.....I believe as a sophmore he also played jv...

yea there will be a state champion out of our region. im not gonna make any promises but franklin is looking real strong goin into this summer.

one thing u need to learn is to not get on here and start talkin about franklin.... only puts a bigger target on your chest... spring practice hasnt even started yet(to my knowledge) so there is no way to tell who looks strong right now and who doesnt...

one thing u need to learn is to not get on here and start talkin about franklin.... only puts a bigger target on your chest... spring practice hasnt even started yet(to my knowledge) so there is no way to tell who looks strong right now and who doesnt...

i dont give a ###### what u think of franklin. their spring practice starts next week. and they have been in the weight room for two months

ftballkicker; How Soon They Forget :lol:

It absolutely slays me that some young newbie gets on these boards and make the typical proclamations like "we'll be the best because. . ." and then says such intriguing, unique things like "We've been working out with weights," or "we have great team unity."

Like no other team in the region isn't doing or thinking the same thing.

And then, he busts you up like you don't know what you're talking about.

And then gets called out the entire season if the team doesn't measure up to the "guaranteed lock" status.

Let them play in the sandbox and build their own castles.

ftballkicker; How Soon They Forget :lol:

It absolutely slays me that some young newbie gets on these boards and make the typical proclamations like "we'll be the best because. . ." and then says such intriguing, unique things like "We've been working out with weights," or "we have great team unity."

Like no other team in the region isn't doing or thinking the same thing.

And then, he busts you up like you don't know what you're talking about.

And then gets called out the entire season if the team doesn't measure up to the "guaranteed lock" status.

Let them play in the sandbox and build their own castles.

Too bad every year theres always that one guy to get on here and puff up his chest on the boards and when the season comes around hes no where to be seen... all be it franklin may have a good team next year but nothing is proven yet and wont be till December... That's when we will see what they are made of... As of right now everyones back at square one

i dont give a ###### what u think of franklin. their spring practice starts next week. and they have been in the weight room for two months

Its not what i think of franklin son, its what i know... i was a part of that program for four years and you all have yet to prove yourselves this year. from what ive learned in high school and college football is that the championships for football are not won in the weight room... do you honestly believe that you are the only ones in the weight room?