Region 4 District 7 AAA

mzsoccer9

i heard cookeville's starting goalie quite the team, any truth? do they have a kid signed with someone already?

who was cookeville's starting goalie? and he quit ? wow thats pretty low, i mean isnt their season starting like this week or next week ? and i dont think cookeville has/had any goalies college material. maybe some defenders or something.

Edited by Hardees Posse

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who was cookeville's starting goalie? and he quit ? wow thats pretty low, i mean isnt their season starting like this week or next week ? and i dont think cookeville has/had any goalies college material. maybe some defenders or something.

I am pretty sure you know the answers to all of those questions because you are from cookeville. It is obvious expecially because you posted about the Livingston game, which is the only scrimmage they have had. and then you post under the 7aaa section. hmmm

and as for the college thing well, your entitled to your opinion, but some college coaches beg to differ.

your probably some disgrunteled parent. because Cookeville players are not allowed to post on Coach t.

Edited by soccer is life

I am pretty sure you know the answers to all of those questions because you are from cookeville. It is obvious expecially because you posted about the Livingston game, which is the only scrimmage they have had. and then you post under the 7aaa section. hmmm

and as for the college thing well, your entitled to your opinion, but some college coaches beg to differ.

your probably some disgrunteled parent. because Cookeville players are not allowed to post on Coach t.

Grammer 101!!!! Never start a sentence with the word and.

And by the way, it's you're not your.....he he

Also, mr bigwords, it is disgruntled not disgrunteled.....just a heads up in case you are taking the ACT next month :)

Grammer 101!!!! Never start a sentence with the word and.

And by the way, it's you're not your.....he he

Also, mr bigwords, it is disgruntled not disgrunteled.....just a heads up in case you are taking the ACT next month :thumb:

wow...didn't you just start that sentence with "and". I don't think anyone cares how their grammar is on here.

anybody know who won blackman/tullahoma game tonight

hahaha what a game it was player very strange jv played for liek 35 min ha it ended on a pk with only the player n the golie can that happen then the varsity played 2 25min halves n which was poorly officiated i was ejected in the first 5 min well double yellow one for questioning a call then as iwas walking off teh field a player on my team said calm down n i said im fine n he gave me another card for that its kinda hard to play with a big red bulls eye on ur back but any ways to the game not tryin to be bias but it looked liek blackman had control of teh game missed some chances but its just preseason you dont know much till teh real season starts

hahaha what a game it was player very strange jv played for liek 35 min ha it ended on a pk with only the player n the golie can that happen then the varsity played 2 25min halves n which was poorly officiated i was ejected in the first 5 min well double yellow one for questioning a call then as iwas walking off teh field a player on my team said calm down n i said im fine n he gave me another card for that its kinda hard to play with a big red bulls eye on ur back but any ways to the game not tryin to be bias but it looked liek blackman had control of teh game missed some chances but its just preseason you dont know much till teh real season starts

so was it 0-0

i have never seen somebody so mad they couldn't spell :thumb: