11 AA

rolltide418

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore showed their power tonight in the Commando Classic.Hitting four home runs in their first two pool games. Sam Watts, Chellie Myers, C-Jay Nicholson and Coty Garrett all went deep!

Sam picked up both wins running her record to 3-0. Giving up three hits and striking out 6 in a 7-2 win over Pope John Paul II. Finishing the night by striking out 8 and allowing only two hits in a 8-1 win over LaVergne.

*You can hit, huh? Looks like Sycamore scored a lot in your game against Rossview! HA!

*Your defense is awesome? How many runs did Sycamore give up to Rossview?

Now go eat your crow and get better. Youre gonna have to if you wanna compete with the big dawgs in the district in Creekwood and Waverly.

G-LUCK!

your right we didnt hit the ball,and yes we gave up runs but, everybody has a bad game and that was ours weve played rossview twice before and lost 5-2 and 2-1. we just wasnt on that night ......... but it'll be ok

Edited by shorty17

Good Luck to Creek Wood and SYcamore this weekend as your teams play in the Commando Classic.

Keep us updated on how the teams do in the classic.

The Lady Red Hawks had a very successful weekend, as they brought home some hardware as they finished tied for 3rd. In the elimination rounds they defeated Gallatin,JP II, Ravenwood, and old nemesis Walker Valley before running into a very good Riverdale team. Congratulations on a great weekend and good luck throughout the season. :angry:

CW 4 Gallatin 1

CW 3 JP II 1

CW 8 Ravenwood 0

CW 5 Walker Valley 0

Riverdale 13 CW 0

The Lady Red Hawks had a very successful weekend, as they brought home some hardware as they finished tied for 3rd. In the elimination rounds they defeated Gallatin,JP II, Ravenwood, and old nemesis Walker Valley before running into a very good Riverdale team. Congratulations on a great weekend and good luck throughout the season. :lol:

CW 4 Gallatin 1

CW 3 JP II 1

CW 8 Ravenwood 0

CW 5 Walker Valley 0

Riverdale 13 CW 0

Well looks like the BIG "wood" got shut out too against riverdale so now i guess they need to go eat their crow and get better too huh? And they only beat jpII 3-1 and sycamore beat them 7-2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the Lady Red Hawks on a successful weekend. This tournament can only help Creek Wood, Sycamore, and all the other teams that participated as the season progresses. Playing good competition early always helps you get a good assessment of your team. This is a very good tournament and a great location to host it. Hendersonville runs a first class tournament.

By the way shorty do you know how Sycamore fared in their other contests?

Congratulations to the Lady Red Hawks on a successful weekend. This tournament can only help Creek Wood, Sycamore, and all the other teams that participated as the season progresses. Playing good competition early always helps you get a good assessment of your team. This is a very good tournament and a great location to host it. Hendersonville runs a first class tournament.

By the way shorty do you know how Sycamore fared in their other contests?

yea they beat LaVergne 8-1 portland 13-0 cumblerland county 0-3 and goodpasture0-3 in the cumberland game nobody could hit and well goodpasture is just a really good team and they either couldnt hit the change up or just hit right to people but played good D

Well I dont know much about how any of these teams will rank, but I do enjoy watching Waverly play ball. They are still a fairly young team I think, or atleast they have young talent again this year. So I think they should to fairly well and should do fairly well next year. I also think it is to early in the season to be ranking the out come of teams in this district. I did watch Waverly play Harpeth at Harpeth and it did not look good. Waverly did not play or hit well, I think next go around that will be fixed.