11 AA

rolltide418

Creek Wood defeated Cheatham Co. 10-0 last nite.That being said though I was impressed by this team and the way the new coach is doing things.The girls came out excited and enthusiastic and aggressive. I think this young team may rattle some cages in years to come if the coaches continue to work as hard with them. I am glad for this program to finally get the interest the girls deserve.Keep up the good work. :thumb:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Waverly beat Sycamore 5 to 3. Waverly seems to be a team to play.. I would just hope it wasnt me playing them. I would say they can/could beat any team in the district if they are "on".

Yeah, waverly did come back on us last night, but teams have their good days and bad one's. Sycamore came off on top early and had one bad inning where our pitcher was forced to throw it right down the middle to get any calls. No excuses, but we got them again at our place to show them whats really up.

Thanks for the info. Outie. It looks like any of four teams can probably take the title. Harpeth seems to have an early leg up in the standings with victories over both Creek Wood and Waverly. They haven't played Sycamore yet, but a victory in Tuesday matchup would seem to give Harpeth an advantage going into the 2nd half of the district season. Of course, everybody has to play a second time. Anybody else got a game scheduled for today besides Cheatham County hosting Harpeth?

From the score, it looks like Cheatham really battled the first place Lady Indians on Friday. Harpeth won 9-8.

I wasn't at the game, but I know that the conditions (rain, field) were horrible and it was a crazy situation. The Lady Indians did well to escape under the circumstances, but they are a good team. Player to watch: second baseman Melody Christian.

The scores from yesterday make things very interesting in the district.

With Harpeth's 7-1 loss yesterday against Sycamore and Creek Wood's 6-2 victory over Waverly, there is a tie in the loss column at the top of the district between Creek Wood and Harpeth.

In other action yesterday Montgomery Central beat Cheatham County 4-3.