Liberty vs. Lexington

baseballa28

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that it is hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row, what does everyone feel about this statement?

My Prediction:

Liberty-89

Lexington-67

I think it is very hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row. We play Bolton our arch rival for the 3rd time this year in the opening round of the district tournament. We beat them by double digits both times but that doesn't mean anything. Tournament time is a new season and by the 3rd time they start figuring out what you do and adjust to your offensive and defensive game plans.

WOW!!!!! :lol:

When is the last time your beloved Cubs have won any state title.......team or idividual. Let me guess......NEVER. Before you down another schools programs, get some type of tittle. Chess, water polo, somthing.

Maybe you can change your name to BLOWFISH....now that fits. ;):)B)

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT SEE IT.

Show me your state titles before you decide Lexington cant compete on the main stage. CC has won nothing.......zero titles in anything. And what Solomon said was true, you can spout off stats like crazy, but as for following the game you are clueless. If you did you would know that NOBODY SCORES 70+ ON HAYWOOD. I forget you've never seen Jarvis Vanardo and know what type of defense Haywood plays. They hold opponets to under 60. If you score 50 on Haywood then you are 1 heck of a team....Liberty scored 80 and then 76. You kow nothing abouth this sport I have figuered that out, you just go around beating your chest about your teams, and you haven't seen any team outside of Bolivar play. And some how you still think Sycamore can beat Bolivar. I'll be there Monday to watch the semi's, maybe you're right.............but I seriuosly doubt it.

Man, you haven't read many threads involving Lexington if you think that's all you are going to get. :D

Liberty by 15+.

This may be all we get on this thread. The Lexington fans are busy going at it with D11AA fans on another thread. :)

Liberty wins and will play in their first District C'ship game. Not bad for a 3rd year program.

This may be all we get on this thread. The Lexington fans are busy going at it with D11AA fans on another thread. :D

Liberty wins and will play in their first District C'ship game. Not bad for a 3rd year program.

Yeah Catfish gets us going.............

Liberty 76

Lexington 61

I changed my mind....Liberty wins this championship.