livingston

pain train

LA lost many key players and returnees have some very big shoes to fill. We had very few games last year where the reserves got much playing time so it's going to be tough! I think it will be a struggle to make the playoffs in our tough region but if the guys come into the season well prepared and motivated, anything can happen. We have some very good players returning to build around and hopefully some others will develop well! Can't wait to see how we do!!! GO BIG BLUE!!

Guest catfish-hunter

Playing in a region that includes the likes of AE, Fulton, Anderson Co., and Knoxville Catholic I'll agree with everyone else and say LA is a team that could make another run towards the 'Boro HOWEVER they're also a team that could not even be playing when November arrives.

well i will not count them out they have a tough season ahead they are opening up with trousdale i think at home i will not miss that game for the world 1a vs.3a champs it will be a game but yea they only have a few returing players and everyone knows they will not b able to replace a cates or vaughn on eather side of the ball but from what i have herd is they have a very good young QB #12 i think he played some DB this year and also got a good young RB #20 i believe he played some DB this season and i have also heard that these 2 are deadly with the option so i am not counting them out yet and their defence will be good it always been good as long as i have herd so i guess we will just have to wait till trousdale that will set the tone for their season......