What Private School in the State has the closest shot@knockin off BA?

santuan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Private School in the State has the closest shot at knockin off <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> in the state invitational? My favorite is Elliston Baptist Academy...even tho they havent had a very hard schedule like Brrentwood has, I still think they have the intanglebles to beat them

BELMONT????

To answer the question seriously, history tells us it will be whichever team comes out on top of the tournament in the West. That one is totally up for grabs, it seems. Elliston Baptist has the best record, but as someone pointed out, they haven't played very many good teams. Looks to be a five-way dogfight over the three spots between ECS, Harding, Briarcrest, CBHS and Elliston. I'll say Harding, ECS and CBHS make state.

Edited by itzme

To answer the question seriously, history tells us it will be whichever team comes out on top of the tournament in the West. That one is totally up for grabs, it seems. Elliston Baptist has the best record, but as someone pointed out, they haven't played very many good teams. Looks to be a five-way dogfight over the three spots between ECS, Harding, Briarcrest, CBHS and Elliston. I'll say Harding, ECS and CBHS make state.

ECS may be slightly better than the rest in the west.

I predict no one will come within 15 points of the monsters of the midway. In fact this upcoming tournament run will probably be pretty boring for BA after playing in some of the holiday tourneys they played. Wright and Bone are growing tired of playing against these private schools full of mostly Mommas boys. They are ready to move on to the Big Show.

The biggest problem Pitts will have is getting all of the ring sizes of each of the players so that he can order that big 4peat cahampionship ring

What Private School in the State has the closest shot at knockin off <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> in the state invitational? My favorite is Elliston Baptist Academy...even tho they havent had a very hard schedule like Brrentwood has, I still think they have the intanglebles to beat them

If by intangibles you mean the Russian from Rocky, Kobe Bryant, and Dr. Evil then yes, they might get within 20....otherwise I would check whatever is in the water around your way.

I like this one because we've played all the teams talked about here beside Elliston. Looking at the teams here in Memphis my answer would be ECS. Christian Brothers beat ECS about a week or two ago by two points. When you look at ECS though they have good players and they are well coached. It helped them a bunch that they finally go to add their 6'7 transfer from BTW. He has turned this team around a lot. Their gaurd play is pretty good as well. They have guys that take care of the ball and don't try to do to much. I know Brentwood has both Wright brothers and bone but if you ask me I don't think their other gaurds are that great. Ecs could beat them if they played well. The BTW center is very good and then you add another big guy in their sophmore center, it would make for a tough gaurd for Brentwood. As for Harding count them out. They only have one player. Price had 35 of the teams 38 points once this season and won't be able to carry them very far. Briarcrest is playing well of late but is still very young playing 2 or 3 freshman. Coming out of memphis i see CBHS and ECS making it to state with ECS the best chance to beat Brentwood.

I like this one because we've played all the teams talked about here beside Elliston. Looking at the teams here in Memphis my answer would be ECS. Christian Brothers beat ECS about a week or two ago by two points. When you look at ECS though they have good players and they are well coached. It helped them a bunch that they finally go to add their 6'7 transfer from BTW. He has turned this team around a lot. Their gaurd play is pretty good as well. They have guys that take care of the ball and don't try to do to much. I know Brentwood has both Wright brothers and bone but if you ask me I don't think their other gaurds are that great. Ecs could beat them if they played well. The BTW center is very good and then you add another big guy in their sophmore center, it would make for a tough gaurd for Brentwood. As for Harding count them out. They only have one player. Price had 35 of the teams 38 points once this season and won't be able to carry them very far. Briarcrest is playing well of late but is still very young playing 2 or 3 freshman. Coming out of memphis i see CBHS and ECS making it to state with ECS the best chance to beat Brentwood.

BA has matched up with the best teams in the country but ECS will give them problems???? So Chism, T Young, G Henderson, and W Ellington matched up just perfect for BA??? Also by playing 3 frosh against a 3time state champ won't rattle ECS? Might not be as interesting as you think.