RBS vs. Clarkrange III

UCSportsFan

First of all no one said they lost on purpose. ECS was wondering how they lost like they did. He probably wasn't there.

I said what I said in response to what senator said, not because i wondered how they lost like they did. I know exactly how they lost, I witnessed it for myself.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the game before you post. When your post players are out in the first half. You have to shoot from somewhere. We had more fouls against us in the first half then they had the whole game. A lot of touch fouls on one end and not the other. That was not the reason we lost, it didn't help. We lost because we shot very poor as a team, not just three's. Maybe you need someone to read that to you so you can comprehend it.

Gotmilk - I am going to go real low to look for a reply that you will understand - BITE ME!!

If I did ref I would do my best to call it fair and unbiased.

Clarkrange has never just lost a game, it is always the refs fault!

I still want to know how Sulpher City Queen knows so much. Got to be personal, inside information. It's very evident. ;)

Would someone ellaborate on "..you know the drill" concerning if who wins the consolation game as to who will win the championship game. ;)

Just mindless banter to get the locals stirred up. Pay no attention! :P

Watch the game before you post. When your post players are out in the first half. You have to shoot from somewhere. We had more fouls against us in the first half then they had the whole game. A lot of touch fouls on one end and not the other. That was not the reason we lost, it didn't help. We lost because we shot very poor as a team, not just three's. Maybe you need someone to read that to you so you can comprehend it.

Gotmilk - I am going to go real low to look for a reply that you will understand - BITE ME!!

If I did ref I would do my best to call it fair and unbiased.

I don't really need to see the game. Numbers don't lie and you gave enough to make yourself look stupid. I just stated the obvious.

Just remember that the fat lady hasn't sang yet for Clarkrange.......I wouldn't count them out!

clarkrange has the talent to play better.last night red boiling beat them on both ends of the floor and in the middle.i am a clarkrange fan but i will say last nigt rb was clearly the better team.

is it just me or do the ref's see girls bb in a different light.over the season i think girl's are not allowed to block shots without a foul being called.girl's can't make a good pivot move without being called for traveling.etc etc.

Red Boiling wanted it more and they came out and took it...one thing i really didn't understand and most people would probably agree is why do you put a player who has 4 fouls back in the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter(this question intended for Clarkrange fans)???but besides that Clarkrange really escaped a blow-out considering RBS missed about 3/4 of their free-throws...blame the refs, blame your coach, blame who ever you want, but the person i would blame if i was from Clarkrange would be a 8th grader by the name of Laken Leonard :thumb: ...

Are you female? If so send me a picture!

So your officiating skills would be equal to those of last night!! :thumb:

It couldn't be much worse :lol: Like I said before we played poor and earned the loss. I know it is hard for you guys to understand all these verbs and nouns put together at once, I will try to be more specific next time. :D

Dawg05 shouldn't you be in class or at least have some class? No need for name calling. :o

Edited by options86

I was at that game, and RBS could have made it a lot worse than 13 points no matter who called what or didn't call what...Last night at the end of the between RBS and JC Laken got killed down low and nothing was called and Kelly got hacked when trying to shoot a 3 and no foul was called, but noone has once to blame the refs for the loss...Do the same and accept it...