Best Left-handed catcher in the state

jdmtpb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HEAR E5 IN MUFREESBORO GIVES PRIVATE INSTRUCTION TO LH CATCHERS AND LEAD ARM HITTERS. HE HAS GONE COMPLETELY TO TEACHING ACTION FIGURE MECHANICS IN ALL PHASES OF THE GAME. I OFFERED HIM MY CD COLLECTION OF ROCK STAR JIMMY AND THE SWITCH BLADE KNIVES, BUT HE HAS A WAITING LIST.

I've also heard of this waiting list for E5. I was actually told by a very reliable source that he has actually been devoting a large amount of his time teaching a radical new hitting style. Now this is just hear- say... but I understand that the general focus is to teach players of less than 120 lbs to hit 350 ft + homers. From what i can gather- this new technique is a cross between ted williams and steve "bye bye" balboni.... REDSMAN - have you heard of any pop times from these LH catchers?

I've also heard of this waiting list for E5. I was actually told by a very reliable source that he has actually been devoting a large amount of his time teaching a radical new hitting style. Now this is just hear- say... but I understand that the general focus is to teach players of less than 120 lbs to hit 350 ft + homers. From what i can gather- this new technique is a cross between ted williams and steve "bye bye" balboni.... REDSMAN - have you heard of any pop times from these LH catchers?

What about the gyro ball? Anyone teach that?

i would pay money to see a kid under 120 hit it over 350 ft.. i'll believe it if i see it, if its true it will be on sportscenter or somethin thats crazy

i would pay money to see a kid under 120 hit it over 350 ft.. i'll believe it if i see it, if its true it will be on sportscenter or somethin thats crazy

best lh pop time was under 2, but the kid quit cause they couldn't find him a mitt.

i saw a kid that E5 work with bout a buck fifteen hit one at least 340, it's all in the torque, the action figure style is catchin' on all over the world

redsman, how do you get the hook out when it's in like this?

Edited by jdmtpb

best lh pop time was under 2, but the kid quit cause they couldn't find him a mitt.

i saw a kid that E5 work with bout a buck fifteen hit one at least 340, it's all in the torque, the action figure style is catchin' on all over the world

redsman, how do you get the hook out when it's in like this?

cc, actually we are now teaching the 100 pounders to use the small muscles in their arms and wrists to use a minus 3 to hit ground balls to the secondbaseman...he may miss one and if he ever gets up with a man on third with less than two we've got our man. My research has also found all kinds of photos of players from little league to the majors swinging level or down on the baseball. I admit I am wrong, those coaches that teach down or level have overcome the laws of physics...I am STUPID as was NEWTON...and WOODY. Don't make me start emailing all of my pictures...the first team to commit to rotational hitting in 7-AAA will no longer have to rely on all pitching and defense. Video your hitters, I will buy the pizza and we can see how many swing down or level. I bet an autographed imprint of Lou's hushpuppy I am right.

REDSMAN, I have moved in a new big house big teaching both lefthanded hindcatchers and shortstopsmen. The key is find the pair of pants that have the sauce from the district tournament at Warren County and have them work out in them....they are magic.

JDwhatever, how hard is to turn a righthanded mitt inside out and use it? We also have moved our second base about 4 foot to the left and have thrown out a lot more runners...bad thing is we are getting throwed out more and not getting near as many doubles....go figure.

E5, I SAID YOU COULD ALWAYS HIT. AND FINDING A PAIR OF 36 RUSSELL PANTS WITH OUTBACK'S KOOKABURRA WING SAUCE STAINS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WOULD A PAIR OF HYDEN'S PANTS WITH A KNEE STAIN FROM THE MACON COUNTY CLAY WORK? HOW ABOUT A TOURNEY THIS SUMMER TO BENEFIT THE FORMER PUPILS YOU HAVE NOW IN THE WILSON COUNTY JUSTICE CENTER? I HAVE DEVELOPED A NEW INDOOR MOUND CALLED THE "CARR-MODEL", WHICH FEATURES A MUSHROOM SHAPED LANDING AREA MADE OF LAYERS OF USED GLAD HANDLE TIE TRASH BAGS TO PREVENT BLOWED OUT KNEES. I ALSO HAVE A NEW VIDEO SERIES OUT CALLED "TIPPING YOUR PITCHES AND CONTROLLING YOUR OPPONENT". BY THE WAY, FACED ANY MORE MIDDLE SCHOOL COACHES IN SPIKES?

E5, I SAID YOU COULD ALWAYS HIT. AND FINDING A PAIR OF 36 RUSSELL PANTS WITH OUTBACK'S KOOKABURRA WING SAUCE STAINS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WOULD A PAIR OF HYDEN'S PANTS WITH A KNEE STAIN FROM THE MACON COUNTY CLAY WORK? HOW ABOUT A TOURNEY THIS SUMMER TO BENEFIT THE FORMER PUPILS YOU HAVE NOW IN THE WILSON COUNTY JUSTICE CENTER? I HAVE DEVELOPED A NEW INDOOR MOUND CALLED THE "CARR-MODEL", WHICH FEATURES A MUSHROOM SHAPED LANDING AREA MADE OF LAYERS OF USED GLAD HANDLE TIE TRASH BAGS TO PREVENT BLOWED OUT KNEES. I ALSO HAVE A NEW VIDEO SERIES OUT CALLED "TIPPING YOUR PITCHES AND CONTROLLING YOUR OPPONENT". BY THE WAY, FACED ANY MORE MIDDLE SCHOOL COACHES IN SPIKES?

OH,OH,OH,OH...OK. YOU LEFT OUT EMERGENCY TREATMENT OF THE FALL DOWN THE DUGOUT STEPS, THE PAPER I WROTE "THE CORELATION OF CARD PLAYING AND WINNNING TOURNAMENTS," SCHEDULING THE EXTRA REGULAR SEASON GAME TO GAIN ELIGIBILITY, AND NEVER FORGET GOING TO FLORIDA WITH NO GAS CARD OR FOUR HOLE HITTER.

OK, OK, You win. I agree. As a matter of fact I hope all teams adopt the swing of John Daly. He gets alot of torque! and alot of distance. I wonder what he would do if that ball was in on his hands instead of on that cute little tee? Oh, and i dont need you to send me photos.. of the "dip and lift". I see it in repetiton every fall by men wearing painted on "Bike" shorts, knee braces, Riddell football cleats, 2 in 1 socks, and "Chico's Bail Bonds" sponsorships. They too get alot of torque. and NEVER hit groundballs to 2nd..... Betcha a burrito from Parks Grill